Jewel High School discussion

Dorms > Shadow and Darianne

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Here is Shadow's dorm. Have fun and make yourself at home!!

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
Shadow starts getting ready for the mall. Her room was anime themed. Anime is a huge thing with her she loves drawing it too. She also looves reading so she has book shelves with books on it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TsLXPQHykv0...

http://homescorner.com/wp-content/upl...

message 3: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe tapped on the door 20 minutes later, now wear a stylish top, skinny jeans and a pair of knee high boots.

"Shadow?" Chloe said, hoping she had the right room. She fiddled with her long necklace while she waited

Shadow was wearing a summer dress she had had since she got the opened the door. "Come on in sorry it is a bit crowded with anime posters. I love anime." She opened the door so she could come in. She was actually a bit nervous no one except some of her friends have seen her room.

message 5: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Cool room," Chloe said walking in. "I'm not a big anime person, but this looks really cool."

"So, which mall are we going to?" Chloe asked

"I am really not sure do you have any ideas where to go. I really never go out unless for dress shopping and stuff or when I go swimming." She really doesnt being so busy practicing for swim meets.

message 7: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "How about Waters Creek? It's pretty good and has about a million stores," Chloe suggested

"Sounds good to me. I am kinda hungry and its almost time for dinner why dont we go somewhere to eat before we go to the mall or we can eat there." Shadow starts to straightening her hair.

message 9: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "There is this amaze Chinese place right near there, if you're into that kind of thing," Chloe suggested. "I don't really care, what are you in the mood for? We can do anything except Italian."

"You dont like Italian either? We sound like we have been friends forever." Shadow giggles and finishes her hair with a smile. "My whole family hates italian lol."

message 11: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "My dad loves Italian, I've never been a big fan. In any event, the cheer team isn't allowed to eat Italian," Chloe explained.

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "We do sound like we've been friends forever though," Chloe giggled

"You know what my swim team isnt allow to shave our legs until swim season is over. It gives us the traction that gives us more spead when we go to nationals if someone does shave the two biggest guys throw the girls in the pool or they push the guys in the pool. Our team is a bit crazy."

message 14: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Um, gross," Chloe said. "You should use Nair, since that's not technically shaving."

Chloe grinned mischievously

"Yea we still can't and i do it oh my coach wouod be mad. He would make me do hard practice." Shadow shudders just thinking about it. "I love butterfly but 20 laps oh god i would die. Maybe some time you can watch our practice." She smiles sitting down.

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I totally should, I can laugh at everyone's hairy legs," Chloe joked "you should see cheer practice sometime, for every perfect stunt and dining, there at lest 3 where our flyer almost dies."

"Oh god that sounds hard. I tried cheer one year i just didnt like it at all. Then i tried swimming and i love it it is my life. I bet you feel the same about cheer." Shadows phone goes off. She takes it out of her pocket and looks at it. It was a text from her team mate. "Oh great tomorrow i have practice we have a swim meet the day after tomorrow on saturday and i need to get a new swim suit maybe there is a swimwuit place at the mall."

message 18: by Ev (last edited Jun 01, 2017 12:01PM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah, there's this awesome place that has the CUTEST bikinis ever, although, I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to wear a bikini to a swim meet," Chloe said.

"Yea probably believe i sure wish we could the swim suitys we have to wear are so tight." She grabs her keys to her car.

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe laughed.

"Let's go!" she said brightly.

(Should we just roleplay the mall on here until then?)

Shadow grabs her bag and nods. "We can get to know eachother better while we are eating." She heads out of her dorm room with a smile on his facr.

message 22: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Sure))

message 23: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "So, where did we decide we're eating" Chloe asked.

"Why dont we go eat like chineese it actually sounds really good." We get outside and she walks to her 2017 charger it is black. She opens the car and smiles.

message 25: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe glanced at the car and hopped in the passenger seat.

"So, let's play a little Truth or Swear on the way," Chloe said. "It's like truth or dare without the dares, and you swear not to tell anyone anything either of you says."

Truth or Swear was an awesome game. Chloe had perfected the art of getting other people to spill their guts while she gave only the information she wanted people to know

Shadow gets in the driver side. "Sounds good to me you start first. While i get out of here." She backs out of her parking spot and pays attention to the road waiting for her question to be honest she was nervous there is a few stuff she hated sharing.

message 27: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Okay, outdoors or indoors?" Chloe asked. The trick was to start with simple questions and work your way up

"Outdoors i love outdoors." Shadow smiles and thinks about a question. "Favorite food?"

message 29: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Ooh, that's hard. Um, fresh strawberry and chocolate macaroons from this adorable little bakery in Paris." Chloe said. "Any exes and if so, what are they like?"

"Yea I have a few but, the one that i will never forget is August. I love him still but i was told by my best friend that he was cheating on me and i believed her. I broke up with him the next day. He was distroyed and i was devistated. Lets just say i am no longer friends with her. Where are you from?"

message 31: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I was born in Dallas, but we moved to London when I was 2. We lived there for 8 years and now I live in Houston," Chloe said. "Although, if the saying 'Home is where the heart is' is true, then my home is Paris."

"I have been to London and paris both are so beautiful. I have also been to Dallas." She smiles looking around for a chinese place she was getting so hungry. "Oh hey look at swim suit place on the way back from the food place we can go here.

message 33: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe grinned.

"The Chinese place is right over there," Chloe said, pointing

Shadow parks in front of the food place gets out and smiles. "It smells amazing out here. " shadow opens the passanger side door for her.

message 35: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Thanks," Chloe said as she hopped out of the car and started walking towards the restaurant

Shadow sees a man open the door. "Thank you so much sir." He nods holder it for chloe too. They get sat down and given a menu. "So im guessing you are pretty rich too?

message 37: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "That's one way to put it," Chloe said. "My family always been pretty wealthy, but my dad started a tech company once he finished college, and now I think he's either one of the top 3 richest people in the world."

"No way my family is in the top 3 too. My family owns the old navy company. That is awesome that we have that in common. I havent really met people in my situation." Shadow looks at the waiter and said after he asks what we would like to drink. "I would like some pepsi please."

message 39: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Water, please," Chloe said. "That's awesome! People are always all like 'your life is so perfect' and I'm like 'can you ever been attacked by paparazzi?'"

message 40: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((*have, not can))

"My least of all time is have you met a celebrity. I mean seriously not all wealthy people have met a celebrity but, i have. But seriously first thing you think of. I am so happy i met you you have no idea." Shadow looks at her phone and it was her coach calling. "It is my coach is it ok if i answer?

message 43: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Fine with me," Chloe said.

((Nvrmnd))

Shadow takes her phone call. "Hey coach what is up?" She listens to what he is saying. "Crap ok yea i will do it in the meet hopefully he is ok." She says and listens. "Ok i will have someone help me practice see you tomorrow night." She hangs up. "One of my teammates pulled a tenden in his shoulder i have to do his meet. Are you willing to help me tomorrow to time me tomorrow in the morning we dont have classes tomorrow."

message 45: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Of course," Chloe said. The waiter came over and the two girls ordered.

"So, did your parents go to Jewel, or are you the first one?" Chloe asked

"Neither of them did. My aunt did and my oldest cousin did the both were captains of a team dont really remember which teams." She takes a bit and it was so good

message 47: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "My family has gone since the place was founded," Chloe said

"That is amazing did anyone ever not go here in your family?" She was thinking about how when she has a family she will take her kids here.

message 49: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Nope, my parents actually met there," Chloe said

"That is amazimg i hope i meet my true love here." Shadow says

« previous 1