Bard and Ballad Book Cub discussion

Hi! Some thoughts on getting the ball rolling...

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by TheBohemianBookworm (last edited May 31, 2017 04:11PM) (new)

TheBohemianBookworm Sorry guys I was gone for a little bit and I opened this today and wow! eight people! I am so thrilled! I really wasn't sure if a club like this would be popular so I am really excited at the response. I really want this club to be very democratic so everyone feel free to post any topic that you come across that interest you! I also thought we could vote on some books that some of us might want to read and discuss together, either on a chapter by chapter basis or we could just open a thread and people could comment on it whenever inspired. There are really no rules except to be kind in this group so feel free to give suggestions or feel free to do your own thing. Once we get in the swing of things and see what everybody wants we could establish more of a routine.

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (goldikova) I think we are going to have a lot of fun! I am going to think of some good group activities and post them later.

TheBohemianBookworm Awesome! I thought if we wanted to do a book we could each suggest one and then do a poll or something to vote and choose which one we do first.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly (goldikova) Should we choose a theme or just go with open nominations?

TheBohemianBookworm Well a theme works, maybe we could pick a country and narrow it from there, like Wales Ireland, Scotland etc.

message 6: by Josephine (new)

Josephine D'Anvers (josephine_) | 1 comments Hello, I know this discussion has died a bit a while ago, but if any would have any suggestions for a book about Boudica, I would be grateful!