Jewel High School discussion

Classrooms > Gym

Comments Showing 1-50 of 66 (66 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ev (last edited Jul 07, 2017 07:08AM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) This is where any indoor sports, pep rallies and PE will be. This is NOT the workout gym, that's under Places

message 2: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat quickly walked in and looked around for Chloe. When she didn't see her she let a smile appear on her face.

message 3: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "So, you thought about college yet?" Leo asked as he walked in

message 4: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat shook her head,"It makes me anxious."

message 5: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "You gonna go to college?" Leo said arching an eyebrow

message 6: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat shrugged,"I don't know yet." she sighed,"Maybe..."

message 7: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "So, where you from?" Leo asked changing the topic

message 8: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat smiled,"New York. Around Central park."

message 9: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "That's neat, I like New York," Leo said.

message 10: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat nodded,"I love it there. Mixie and Navia love it too. What about you?"

message 11: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "LA," Leo said.

message 12: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat grinned,"Of course. You do have the L.A look." she looked around,"Is there a lake or something around here? Maybe a pool?"

message 13: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah, there's a pool actually, I can -," Leo trailed off as he glanced at his phone. "Oh crap, I'm so sorry, I've gotta go."

He shoved his phone back in his pocket and began to walk towards the door

message 14: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat stared after him,"Maybe you can meet me at the pool later?"

message 15: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Maybe, I'm not sure, this'll probably take a while," Leo said. "Bye!"

He ran out of the room.

message 16: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments Kat sighed sadly,"Damn!" she cursed. // Navia barked at her,"Yes I know I don't usually curse but he was so cute!" // Mixie mewed,"Yes I know and that Is a problem."

message 17: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Had a great time rping with you!!))

message 18: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments (what now? You're the only active person on here DX)

message 19: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Idk, what do you want to do?))

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Do you want to try something with Chloe or Emily?))

message 21: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments ((first:what's wrong with Leo? Is everything ok with him? Second: sure that will be fun. third: you can't make another guy character? Kat connects better with guys than girls.))

message 22: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((First: Leo's fine, he just had a thing, second: ok, who?, third: I'm fairly new to rping, so I don't want to add more characters just yet))

message 23: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments (( ok good preferably Emily and I understand )

message 24: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Kk, can you post somewhere? Or do you want to do it here and Emily walks in))

message 25: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments (I'll find someplace maybe the pool?))

message 26: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Sure))

message 27: by Daenerys (new)

Daenerys (danymotherofdragons) | 128 comments I commented

message 28: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe walked into the JHS gym. She was trying to figure out a piece of the cheer routine and wasn't sure if she had enough space for her idea. She cartwheeled into a round off back handspring back layout and landed. She turned to go again when she saw someone else walk into the gym

message 29: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 32 comments Mod
Louisiana had finished up his latest project and was merely wandering until his sisters were done with their own activities. With nothing much else to do, he thought he'd find a good spot to nap. This, though, was dismissed as he noticed someone else already in the gym. He'd thought all practices were over but apparently he was wrong. Brows raised, he took to the bleachers, climbing up them two steps at a time.

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Hi there," Chloe called as she landed her back handspring. She stopped and walked towards him.

"I'm Chloe Wayne, cheer captain," Chloe said. She smiled at him, but it didn't reach her eyes. Why on earth was he here?

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Honestly, it might have been nice if the girl had just ignored him. Louisiana sucked in a breath as she approached, head cocked to the side. She could have just continued with whatever — cheerleading practice or something — she was doing. "Cool," he stated, continuing to head toward a good spot to lay down.

message 32: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Just out of curiosity, what are you doing here?" Chloe said. She didn't know who he was - someone to be relatively polite to, or someone who honestly was just in her way.

message 33: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Louisiana paused only a moment, brows still raised as he looked back at the girl. "None of your business." And with that, he decided on a spot. Laying down, he used his jacket to both cover his eyes and serve as a pillow.

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe looked skeptical.

"Whatever," she said. She turned to go back to her tumbling, but pulled out her phone and plugged it into the gym speakers. The song for the routine began and Chloe went right back to her tumbling

((Gtg, good night!!))

message 35: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((You there?))

message 36: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) --------END------

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace walked in wearing the cheer outfit of the school. She knew cheerleading was hard but she wasn't exactly comfortable in the uniform.

message 38: by sucre'd fiend (new)

Ev wrote: "--------END------"

(( sorry been busy with school ))

message 39: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((You wanna keep going?))

message 40: by sucre'd fiend (new)

(( if you do ))

message 41: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Sure, your turn))

message 42: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((You still there?))

message 43: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 54 comments Isabella walked inside the gym and looked around some and then looked at Ashton. "I like this place." She said to her

message 44: by Kya | Diamond (new)

Kya | Diamond "I agree! It's nice and open, and it's got good lighting." Ashton remarked noting the big overhead lights. This could be a potentially good filming spot. She dropped her bag near the wall.

message 45: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 54 comments Isabella nodded. "Yah it is. And the space is amazing." She said. She looked around some more

message 46: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) ((I hope this is open.))

Dawson walked into the gym with Matt, talking about the newest running shoes Nike released. "Have you seen those new nice vapor tech 4%? They are supposed to be the best running shoe in the world." Explained Dawson.

message 47: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 54 comments (We had started. But I don't know what happened after that XP)

message 48: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) ((Is it ok to use?))

message 49: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 54 comments (I have no idea to be honest)

message 50: by Louise (new)

Louise  (louiseem) | 54 comments (It's now I understand better what you meant. And yes. For as far as I know

« previous 1