Jewel High School discussion

Places > Hallway

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) This is where you should go between classes.

message 2: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe walked into the dorm building and sighed with relief, they had made it in with a minute to spare.

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
"Would you like my phone number chloe so we can keep in touchabout tomorrow." She takes out her number.

message 4: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Sure," Chloe said, she gave Shadow her number as well.

"I'd better get to my room," Chloe said. She walked off. As she turned the corner, Leonard came around the bend

Shadow was putting her number in when she accidently bumped into leonard. "Oh my gosh i am sorry. I wasnt paying any attention."

message 6: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It's fine. I've got no problem with pretty girls bumping into me," Leo said. He was trying to stay calm - this was perfect, he'd heard Chloe had been shopping with Shadow, and he'd been on his way to ask Chloe if Shadow had said anything about guys.

He flashed his gleaming smile that usually melted most girls hearts

"I was gonna see if i could talk to you tomorrow but, I can ask you now. Um so i kinda was gonna ask if we can go out on date. Ever since we met i have been so nervous to ask. " Shadows arms were getting so tired.

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) YAAAAAAS!!!! His mind went crazy. One of the awesomely girls in the whole school had asked him out.

"That'd be cool," Leo said causally. "Can I carry your bags? I could walk you to your room."

"Yea that would be great. These are heavy chloe and i went shopping and we might have over shopped a little." Shadow giggles blushing.

message 10: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Leo reached out and took the bags and followed her to her room.

When they got to the room, he set down the bags and pulled out his phone, "Lemme get your number so we can figure out the details for our date."

Shadow takes out her phone. "The swim team has a meet in 2days want to come." She gives him her number with a smile. She was so happy that she had the guts to ask him out hopefully this works.

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I'd love to," Leo said

"Awesome i will see you tomorrow. I got to practice for the meet and get a new competition swim suit so me and chloe are gonna go do that in the morning." She looks at him

message 14: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Great, see you tomorrow," Leo said

"Good night." She hugs him going into the room

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Night," Leo said and walked back to his room

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Leo walked out of his dorm room with his roommate James.

"So, these are the amazing hallways," Leo said

message 19: by Tomago (new)

Tomago James looks around some following him into the halls looking around a bit smiling. "Yes its very nice, This school seems very large." James said.

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe walked into the dorm building and almost crashed into Leo and some guy she didn't recognize.

"Hey, sorry about that," Chloe said

message 21: by Tomago (new)

Tomago James Looked at Chloe and smile extending his hand to her. " Hello I am James" Said Looking into her eyes. .

message 22: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Chloe Wayne," she replied shaking his outstretched hand. "You new?"

message 23: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Yes, today is my first day at this school." James said looking the girl over some thinking she was kinda cute.

message 24: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "This is the Chloe Wayne I was telling you about," Leo said, making sure James knew. Chloe was a great friend but a worse enemy.

"Why how did I come up in conversation, weirdo?" Chloe asked Leo, arching an eyebrow at him

message 25: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "He told me you where his Ex, So how old are you Miss Chloe?" James asked. then looked back to Leo for moment then back to Chloe.

message 26: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Thank you for that, Leo," Chloe said. "I'm 15, I'll be 16 in November."

message 27: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Oh, I'm 17 years old and I'm in all honors courses , I am also on the Football team and in the Drama Club." James said with a smile.

message 28: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Cool, I'm mostly AP, but I've got honors PE. I didn't know that was a thing, but apparently it is," Chloe replied.

message 29: by Tomago (new)

Tomago *oh, so what kind of things do you do for physical activities? Me, I study Martial arts and other things." James said with a smile not really trying to empress Chloe but more just saying what he likes to do.

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Cool, I'm a brown belt in Judo and Waco Karate," Chloe said. "I'm also the JHS cheer captain."

message 31: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Very nice, Maybe we can spare some time and I Can show you a few things?" James said with a smile looking back at Leo for a moment to see if he was ok. Looking back to Chloe to see if she wanted to say anything else.

message 32: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah that'd be cool," Chloe said "well, I'd better let you boys continue your tour." She walked off to her room.

"What'd you think?" Leo said

message 33: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "She cute... little young but cute." James said walking off with Leo" SO what is our next Location?" James asked.

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Let's go see our state of the art library," Leo said

message 35: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Okay, Lead the way." James said wanting to see this library.

message 36: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((There's already an rp going on in there so we actually going to the pool instead))

Leo texted Shadow.

"You mind if we swing by the pool instead?" Leo offered

message 37: by Tomago (new)

Tomago "Yeah sounds good to me.." James said not really to picky knowing he did not have to see the entire school on the same day. "Whos at the Pool?" James asked.

message 38: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Gtg, will finish this tomorrow))

message 39: by Tomago (new)

Tomago ok))

message 40: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Nobody, just this girl who I'm going out with later today," Leo said, making out of the dorm building and towards the pool building

message 41: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Posted in the pool))

Jake was walking to his room he had a hard day at practice. He had been tackled so many times at practice today and he just wanted to go to his room and rest.

message 43: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe walked out of her dorm room on her way to get coffee. It was Monday and classes started today. She would definitely need coffee to get through today. She stopped a moment to think about her quest last summer. She stopped herself. Not here, Camp Half-Blood Chloe had to be completely separate from Jewel High Chloe.

message 44: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 38 comments Mod
Weaving between two chatting people, Fletcher stared determinedly at the coffee sign above the entrance. He didn't use to like coffee, but last summer had taught him that it was indeed vital for survival.
He smirked. Last summer... That had to be the best time of his life. He finally got to see the world. And make true friends. Fletcher smiled at the memory, not concerned if anyone was watching him. Who cared if people thought he was a crazy psychopath smiling for no reason?

Fletcher hadn't lasted in any school longer than a year, and he wasn't planning on starting now. If anyone dug through his backpack and found his knives, he would be thrown out for sure.

As he scanned the crowded room, his stomach did a backflip. Wait. His head rotated slowly back to the familiar face.

His backpack slipped from his numb fingers and hit the ground with a dull thud.

"Chloe?"

message 45: by Ev (last edited Jun 08, 2017 06:21PM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) It felt so good to be back, in her cheer uniform with her high ponytail. Chloe strutted through the cafeteria doors and walked towards the coffee bar. Back at Camp, she would have had to weave her way through the crowds of teenagers, but here, they parted like the Red Sea. Here, she was in charge.

She heard some boy call her name and turned to give him a death glare. Everyone knew that if she was interested, she'd let you know.

She spun on her heel, ready to chew out the guy, and turned white. It was Fletcher Jones from Camp Half-Blood. She felt her face turned white. What in the world was he doing here? What could she do? Maybe if she ignored him, she could postpone the inevitable. She turned back and kept walking towards the coffee bar. Maybe he'd think it wasn't her.

message 46: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 38 comments Mod
((Did they end the Quest still as friends? I think that would be important to know. I think they should still be friends; they just need a minute to get over the shock.))

He barely noticed as she began to walk away. He thrust out a hand and caught a table as his head reeled. Chloe was here. Here of all places! How did they end up in the same school? This could prove disastrous.

He suddenly realized she was gone, lost in the tide of students. Fletcher snatched up his backpack and began haphazardly racing through the crowd. He tried dodging people for the most part, but his eyes weren't really looking at anything but a sign of Chloe, so he occasionally knocked into someone.

He called out above the chatter, "Chloe?!"

Fletcher finally saw her. He weaved through the crowd and came up behind Chloe. He knew it was dangerous to do this, but he needed to make sure she didn't run away.

Grabbing her arm and prepared for any reaction, he said again, like a broken stereo, "Chloe."

message 47: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((They were definitely still friends, (depending on things go, they probably were really good friends), Chloe is just completely shocked))

message 48: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe felt someone grab her arm and whirled around. It was Fletcher again. She'd forgotten how determined he was.

"Fletcher?" Chloe said. Her mind was spinning. How could she explain anything - how different things were here, how different she was?

"What are you doing here?' Chloe said, sharper than she meant to

message 49: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 38 comments Mod
((Awesome. Sounds good.))

Fletcher narrowed his eyes. Was she mad at him? That was a very un-Chloe-like response. She seemed very edgy, and her eyes blazed.

He jerked his hand away and kept it stiff at his side. "I was about to ask the same thing of you. I'm trying this school for my senior year of high school. What are you doing here? That's a pretty big coincidence if we just happened to end up in the same school after... last summer."

He looked around to make sure no one was listening. He assumed this wasn't like the Xavier's School for Gifted Children. Most of these kids were probably normal.

Then there was Fletcher and Chloe. Demigods who had just finished a dangerous and almost fatal Quest and now strode through life with little fear, knowing that they could handle anything. Fighting a goddess of strife and battling millions of monsters in a cave holding your worst nightmare sure was a quick way to remove fear from a person.

message 50: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "My family's gone here since it was founded," Chloe said. "I'm only of the only people ever to get in for my Freshman year."

Chloe stiffened when he mentioned last summer. It had been amazing, but she couldn't talk about it now. At camp, she was whoever she wanted to be. Here, she was the cheer captain who everyone loved and was more than a little afraid of. She had told Fletcher some of it, but not much, since she thought he'd never have to know the truth.

« previous 1 3