Jewel High School discussion

Classrooms > History

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) This is the history classroom.

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments im Dr.love and i will be your history teacher...... basically im going to fill your head with history facts so get over it i wont give lots of home work cause home work is dum

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments frost said "yess i love history "

message 4: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe sat down in class a minute before the teacher walked in. When she saw Matt sit down, she groaned.

"What are you doing? This isn't on your schedule," Chloe hissed. She knew everyone's schedules from hacking to school database.

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments dr.love walked in "hello students"

message 6: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It's not, I made sure of it," Chloe hissed

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It's really not," Chloe said. "Trust me, I know."

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments dr.love sat down

message 10: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It's not," Chloe said, glancing at her phone. "Not anymore that is."

message 11: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "It was your class, not anymore though, you were transferred out as of 2 minutes ago," Chloe texted back

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((It's not showing up on my screen, what did you say?))

message 13: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Chloe hacks stuff))

message 14: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((So his text said How?))

message 15: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "That'd be telling," Chloe texted back and smirked at him

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe put her phone away. She didn't text in class, even if it was history and she already knew what he was talking about.

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments ((yep thats true ))

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Who is that? Frost?))

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments ((yep its meh))

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe ignored him. She was so not in the mood to deal with this.

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments mr. red panda ooooh yeaaaa)

message 22: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe watched the teacher waiting for him to start

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments (can i share my knowledge of history)

message 24: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Yeah, you're the teacher))

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments (cool)

"ok class lets start raise your hand if you would like to learn about roman history"

message 26: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe's hand shot in the air, it's be interesting to see if there was anything he could actually teach her

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments "ok sweet roman history it is"

message 28: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe tried hard to keep her eyes from rolling around in her head. She was living Roman history

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments ok fact number one The Ancient Rome civilization began on the Italian Peninsula as early as the 8th century BC."(just saying this is real things floating in my head)

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe groaned inwardly, but looked like she was incredibly interested and taking a ton of notes

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments "number two The wars between Romans and Persians lasted about 721 years, the longest conflict in human history."

message 32: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe chewed on her lip, then scribbled some down on her paper. She acted like she was stretching and dropped the paper on Matt'a desk.

"Don't talk about camp, please,"

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments (one last fact then class can be over k cool)

"last fact The Pyramids of Giza were more ancient to the ancient Romans, than Ancient Rome is ancient to us."
(let me know if you understand this one)

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Maybe say Ancient Rome is closer in time to us than they are to Pyramids))

Chloe stretched again, for real this time.

message 35: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe glanced at the clock right as the bell rang. She resisted the urge to leap out of the chair and waited for the teacher to assign homework

message 36: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Since he isn't answering, I'll just say he dismissed us))
Chloe began to slowly pack up her things. Matt was more of a sprint out of class the minute it was done kind of guy

message 37: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ---------END-------

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments dr.love sighed "your late"

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments "oh ok "anyway we are goin to watch a movie" dr.love pressed play

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments ((what should happen))

Mr.something (frosteye) (frosteye) | 104 comments ((ok))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace walked in and sat down right behind the guy in the back. This had felt more like college than High-School since she'd got here. It didn't help that there were more monsters here and she lived with them.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She quickly slipped out her computer and started taking notes. It was her first year at a boarding school, she would do her best to please Chiron.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

She glanced at the boy infront of her he was blocking he was blocking the projector. Ace tapped his shoulder to turn him around. "Um excuse me, mind putting your head down a bit? I need to see the notes." She whispered.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She didn't even look up at him she kept writing. "Yeah thanks." Looking up everyonce in awhile she jotted down notes from the movie.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She turned her head to him. "You really should, write some notes down, you know to padd the class. " Ace said flipping over to the next page.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ace finnaly took the time to look at him. "I'm Amorette," she whispered "Look I'm a bit dyslexic and I can still write." She said putting her notebook away and taking out her class schedule

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hmm, thats strange... I could have sworn... ah nevermind." She said finishing the sentence in her head. I could have sworn Chiron would have taught you...

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's not important." She mumbled If it means exposing the camp or making her look crazy it DEFINITELY wasn't important.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like I would know?" She gave him the side eye and a raised eyebrow.

« previous 1