Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

15 views
Book Cover Help > Cover Change

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_collingwood) | 3 comments The cover for my paperback book is not correct.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Correct cover: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

The paperback cover was never used as there was a last minute change before publication.

Thank you for your help.
Sarah


message 2: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Sarah wrote: "The cover for my paperback book is not correct.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Correct cover: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

..."


Can you confirm that the current pbk cover was never distributed on any advance copies, either in print or electronically?


message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_collingwood) | 3 comments I never sent out any advance copies and never printed any with that cover before publication if that's what you mean? This is the Amazon page:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071HTZPFT/...

If that helps? Cassandra wrote: "Sarah wrote: "The cover for my paperback book is not correct.

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

Correct cover: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3......"



message 4: by Cassandra (last edited May 31, 2017 12:53PM) (new)

Cassandra (cassanj) | 4919 comments Sarah wrote: "I never sent out any advance copies and never printed any with that cover before publication if that's what you mean? This is the Amazon page:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071HTZPFT/......"


Yes, that's what I meant. Goodreads policy is to keep all published covers/editions, even if they were advance copies; that's why I needed to confirm it hadn't been distributed in any format.

Pre-pub cover deleted, new cover uploaded from Amazon for pbk edition.


message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah_collingwood) | 3 comments :) Thank you so much! Cassandra wrote: "Sarah wrote: "I never sent out any advance copies and never printed any with that cover before publication if that's what you mean? This is the Amazon page:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071HTZPFT/re..."



back to top