Polls for Our Souls discussion

Book Chat > Favorite Baby Book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Winnie The Pooh and Aladdin has alway been my favorite!

message 2: by Holly (new)

Holly (goldikova) Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
My daughter loved this book when she was a toddler. She even had to have the book in her bed when she went to sleep. I read it to her so many times she memorized it and used it to teach herself to read.

NerdyJediGymnast | 191 comments Ok I dont know where it is or what it was called, but I vaguely remember as a baby reading a book about Tweety Bird. Tweety Bird is like my spirit animal or something because since then I just fell in love with him and he's my favorite ever

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon  (bookjunkie57) | 172 comments Holly wrote: "Go, Dog. Go! by P.D. Eastman
My daughter loved this book when she was a toddler. She even had to have the book in her bed when she went to sleep. I read it to her so many times she memorized it..."

This was one of my favorites as a kid. I also loved Where the Sidewalk Ends and A Light in the Attic. I've introduced them to my nieces and they love them.

The Book Crusader (thebookcrusader) No one will ever be able to guess which book is my favorite.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

The Book Crusader wrote: "No one will ever be able to guess which book is my favorite."

I Can Dress Myself Is it this one?

The Book Crusader (thebookcrusader) Dammit, what gave it away?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Your Profile Picture. :)

message 9: by ~ Giulia ~ (new)

~ Giulia ~ | 12 comments I really loved Spot Goes to the Circus by Eric Hill

message 10: by annesofie (new)

annesofie (ananasofie) | 204 comments winnie the pooh

message 11: by ☆ Franzi ☆ (new)

☆ Franzi  ☆ (meowcifer) | 17 comments Books I loved Mister Mole which actually now makes me cry.
and also The Very Hungry Caterpillar

~☆~Autumn♥♥☔ | 0 comments I love Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter. I used to be very afraid that Mr. McGregor would catch Peter!