Reading Is Fun discussion

I See You
This topic is about I See You
BOM: 2017 > June 2017 BOM: I See You

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gavin (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:11AM) (new)

Gavin Abdollahi  (gavthereader) | 202 comments Mod
I See You by Clare Mackintosh I See You by Clare Mackintosh I See You by Clare Mackintosh

I See You by Clare Mackintosh

Genres: Adult, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense

Average GR Rating: 3.92

You do the same thing every day.

You know exactly where you're going.

You're not alone.

When Zoe Walker sees her photo in the classifieds section of a London newspaper, she is determined to find out why it's there. There's no explanation: just a website, a grainy image and a phone number. She takes it home to her family, who are convinced it's just someone who looks like Zoe. But the next day the advert shows a photo of a different woman, and another the day after that.

Is it a mistake? A coincidence? Or is someone keeping track of every move they make . . .

I See You is an edge-of-your-seat, page-turning psychological thriller from one of the most exciting and successful British debut talents of 2015.

message 2: by Gavin (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:20AM) (new)

This is a discussion for our June 2017 BOM: I See You.
Please feel free to discuss your thoughts!

NEW:
Feel free to post discussion questions! Just make sure to mark questions with spoilers as spoilers, and also state which chapter the spoiler is for.
You do not need to state which section of the books the questions are for, and you do not need to write questions in order.

ALSO NEW:
MEDALS!
Medals up for grabs:
WHODUNIT (correctly guess whodunit (must have a final answer, final answer is not changeable, must be guessed before the reveal, re-readers may not receive this medal)
WHYDUNIT (correctly guess whydunit (same rules of WHODUNIT)

message 3: by Gavin (last edited Jun 04, 2017 01:46AM) (new)

Reading Schedule:
June 9: 1-6
June 10: 7-11
June 11: 12-18
June 12: 19-25
June 13: 26-31
June 14: 32-41

Even if you don't keep with the schedule, you can still participate.