Jewel High School discussion

Classrooms > Physics

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
This is the physics classroom.

message 2: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson walked into physics first hour, arriving a few minutes early. He wasn't a huge physics guy as he preferred English, history, and psychology but he could muddle through. So far he was the first one in the classroom and so he took his seat, waiting for the class to start.

message 3: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe sashayed into the classroom, holding her matching pencil bag and notebook along with her physics textbook and her calculator.

"Hi, I'm Chloe Wayne, the sophomore," she said when she saw the teacher

message 4: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Hi there Mr. Homecoming peasant," Chloe said seeing Dawson. He had been pretty cool at breakfast

message 5: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson looked up as he saw Chloe walk into the class room and spoke with the teacher. He figured she was in the wrong class because this was a junior classroom and she was a sophomore. But it seemed he was wrong as she took a seat. "Well looks like you're smarter than the average cookie huh?" He said to her.

message 6: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe shrugged. "Yeah, I guess," Chloe said

message 7: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe organized her books on her desk and looked back at Dawson

message 8: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "So what exactly do you do around here? Sports? Hobbies?" He asked, wondering what else he didn't know about her.

message 9: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Well, I'm Cheer Captain," Chloe said "That takes up a lot of my time. I do gymnastics too."

message 10: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "What about you?" Chloe said.

"You run and ski?" She continued, remembering their conversation at breakfast

message 11: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Huh, pretty cool. And yeah, I do. Mostly do distance running for track. And skiing is a ton of fun. It isn't the typical downhill skiing though, as Cross country ski racing is a little lesser known." He responded. "What classes do you have next? I've got psychology and then English." He asked.

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I've got English then Math," Chloe said. "So, are you taking physics cuz you want to, or just for the credits?"

message 13: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Mainly for the credits. I manage it just fine but it isn't really a big interest for me. What about you?" He asked.

message 14: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Well, my favorite subject is math, but science isn't too bad," Chloe said.

message 15: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Nice my math is really rough. Maybe you could help me with it sometime." He suggested.

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Sure, what are you taking this year?" Chloe replied.

message 17: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) It was refreshing to meet someone who balked at her being a cheerleader and a straight A AP student.

message 18: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "AP Calculus AB. It's gonna be a struggle. I did ok last year but definitely not great." He responded, slightly embarrassed. He wasn't terrible, but he definitely wasn't good.

message 19: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Cool, I took that last year, so I can totally help with any questions that are tricky," Chloe said brightly

message 20: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Thanks, that's a big help! Pretty impressive I might add." He commented.

message 21: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Not really, I just took Pre-Cal the summer before my freshmen year, so I'm not super ahead or anything," Chloe said

message 22: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Huh, pretty cool. How's the cheer team here?" He asked remembering she was on the cheer team.

message 23: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Pretty cool," Chloe said her face lighting up. "That reminds me - there's a pep rally on Friday, and we're supposed to tell people to come. "

message 24: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Hey, I got nothing better to do, count me in!" He said. He enjoyed pep rallies and they were always really fun.

message 25: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Great!" Chloe said. "So, how do you like it here at Jewel so far?"

message 26: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "It's really nice. Have you seen the library! It's awesome. I'm gonna put a movie on a projector in one of the conference rooms after school today. I love the library." He said getting excited about the prospect of hanging out.

message 27: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah,the library is -," Chloe stopped herself before she got too excited. She didn't want to seem like a nerd to anyone, even someone in her Physics class(which was kind of ironic when you thought about it).

"It's cool," Chloe said nonchalantly

message 28: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson smiled inwardly, as he hadn't missed the excitement in her voice when she'd talked about the library. "Yeah, it's pretty... cool." He said giving her a knowing wink.

message 29: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "What?" Chloe said. She knew that she had nerded out a bit, so she would have to downplay that somehow.

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "So, where are you from?" Chloe said, changing the subject

message 31: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson just smirked. When she asked where he was from he responded. "The land of ten thousand lakes. The great state of Minnesota." Chuckling as he spoke.

message 32: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Really? What's it like? I've never been," Chloe said.

message 33: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Pretty nice in the summers, not a dull moment out on the lakes. Especially fishing while the sun sets streaking the sky yellow and orange. During the winter it gets cold as hell though." He replied, remembering fishing off the docks back home.

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Sounds really awesome," Chloe said

message 35: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "How about you?" He asked as he leaned back in his seat.

message 36: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Huston, but I grew up in London," Chloe said

message 37: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Across the pond eh? Huh, sounds pretty fancy. What's London like?" He asked, curiosity getting the better of him.

message 38: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Beautiful," Chloe said. "One of the best things about it is it's only a few hours away from Paris, which has the best shopping on this planet."

message 39: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Although, in London, girls had to take 'Etiquette' until they're 10," Chloe said

message 40: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Wow, sounds cool, except for etiquette. That sounds terrible. Paris too!? That's awesome!"'he said. Dawson had always wanted to travel, especially in Europe.

message 41: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I love Paris," Chloe said. "I tried to convince my dad to move there, but he liked London and said that I didn't need to be shopping everyday. So, I took his jet and tried to run away."

message 42: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson flinched. "You ran away. On your dads jet. A bit much don't you think?" He asked.

message 43: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I barely made it off the tarmac," Chloe laughed. "Also, I was 8, ok?"

message 44: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson just laughed. "Well, that's pretty ambitious for an eight year old don't ya think?" He said jokingly.

message 45: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "He was the one who thought that flying lessons were a good idea for a 7 year old," Chloe laughed. "By the way, I could legally 'borrow' his jet now, since I've got my pilot's license."

message 46: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Hey, that's pretty cool! My family has a boat plane that I've flown over the lake before. Not technically legal but ya know." He said. This girl was pretty darn interesting.

message 47: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
(Don't forget the lesson kids! LOL)

message 48: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "As long as you don't get caught, it's totally legal," Chloe joked

message 49: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Right))

message 50: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) The teacher cleared his throat. "We should probably talk after class. Oops!" He said as he got a stink eye from the teacher.

« previous 1 3