Brandon Sanderson Community discussion

Questions > Favorite Order of The Knights Radient

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elvin Tee (new)

Elvin Tee Zhong Yue (edgedancer) | 5 comments I personally like the order of the Edgedancrs

I mean, apart from their ability to heal, they are super graceful!!!!! (well the name edgeDANCER already suggests grace)

Also, their Ideals match my principles quite closely:
I will remember those who have been forgotten.
I will listen to those who have been ignored

With them around, the common folk Insignificant will be better recognised

message 2: by Sleet (new)

Sleet | 8 comments I personally like the Skybreakers.

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael (michaeldixon) | 118 comments I would love to be a windrunner (or a mistborn for that matter!)... then I remember that I'm terrified of heights. Perhaps that would change...

Diana Stormblessed (dashichka) | 29 comments I'd love to be a windrunner BECAUSE I'm terrified of heights. That would be a great way to get over the fear.

message 5: by TS (new)

TS Chan (tschan) | 25 comments Windrunner for me. To be able to FLYYYYYYYY. Ok, ok - FALL!

Not a fan of the whole justice angle on Skybreakers.

message 6: by N (new)

N (cynewulf) | 2 comments Dustbringers fo shizzle

message 7: by Noah (last edited Apr 04, 2018 10:46AM) (new)

Noah (princedusty) | 95 comments Mod
Dustbringers are the best

message 8: by Caleb (new)

Caleb Powers (calebmpowers) Though I myself would probably be a Bondsmith if I was on Roshar, I'm really interested in the Skybreakers and the weird Ideals they have. I can't wait to see that more in play in book four.

message 9: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 97 comments I’m not sure what I would be. The windrunners are definitely a large option. The edgedancers are also of note to me. I think that I want to see what the other orders are first to really decide.

message 10: by Mirou (new)

Mirou | 1 comments Windrunners with the lightweavers close behind !

message 11: by Lou (new)

Lou (notlou) | 2 comments Oh yeah, the whole truth thing for the Lightweavers is super cool & I really like that. But also the edgedancer ideals are cool too

message 12: by Ahmed (new)

Ahmed Aljatlawee (adjet) | 1 comments Elsecaller all the way

message 13: by Lora (last edited Jan 05, 2021 08:25AM) (new)

Lora | 2 comments Caleb wrote: "I’m not sure what I would be. The windrunners are definitely a large option. The edgedancers are also of note to me. I think that I want to see what the other orders are first to really decide."
Me too, I would like to read more about all orders! BUT there is this OFFICIAL KNIGHTS RADIANT ORDER QUIZ on the official site of Brandon Sanderson that tells me I'm an Edgedancer :
https://www.brandonsanderson.com/offi...

message 14: by James (new)

James (zothem) | 1 comments Lora wrote: "Caleb wrote: "I’m not sure what I would be. The windrunners are definitely a large option. The edgedancers are also of note to me. I think that I want to see what the other orders are first to real..."

I think without much doubt that I relate mostly to the Windrunners. This was my thought while reading the books... then I found the OFFICAL KNIGHTS RADIANT ORDER QUIZ just before starting RoW... now according to this quiz I am a Windrunner. I had to laugh, I tried to mix up a few answers and re-did the quiz a few times and still Windrunner.

message 15: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 97 comments Finally took that quiz. I'm an Edgedancer, closely followed Windrnner and Truthwatcher

message 16: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 97 comments Dustbringer and then Lightweaver are my bottom two

message 17: by Phant79 (new)

Phant79 Edgedancer forever!!!

message 18: by Alabaster (new)

Alabaster | 9 comments Turns out I'm one of the very few Stonewards out there :)

message 19: by Caleb (new)

Caleb (kingsleyshacklebolt77) | 97 comments Venli's powers