YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants, #2)
This topic is about Return to the Isle of the Lost
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Return to the Isle of the Lost (Descendants #2) by Melissa de la Cruz - Starting July 9th 2017

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

There’s no place like home. Especially if home is the infamous Isle of the Lost. Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay haven’t exactly turned their villainous noses up at the comforts of Auradon after spending their childhoods banished on the Isle. After all, meeting princes and starring on the Tourney team aren’t nearly as terrible as Mal and her friends once thought they would be.

But when they receive a mysterious invitation to return to the Isle, Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay can’t help feeling comfortable in their old hood—and their old ways. Not everything is how they left it, though, and when they discover a dark mystery at the Isle’s core, they’ll have to combine all of their talents in order to save the kingdom.

message 2: by Melanie (last edited Jul 12, 2017 10:55AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Plan on starting today. I'm so behind in BRs. O.o Other challenges have messed up my reading plans. haha

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Chapter 1: (view spoiler)

message 4: by Sharon (last edited Jul 13, 2017 01:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments End of Part 1 - "The Good Life" (Chapter 14): (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Chapter 26: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Sharon (last edited Jul 13, 2017 12:59AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments End of Part 2 - The Anti-Heroes (Chapter 34): (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Chapter 35: (view spoiler)

message 8: by Sharon (last edited Jul 13, 2017 10:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Ending Thoughts (End of the Four Talismans): (view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments 38% done

(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments 56%

(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Finished. Will do some more comment soon. 🙂

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Yay!

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Sharon wrote: "Chapter 1: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Sharon wrote: "Chapter 26: [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Sharon wrote: "Chapter 35: [spoilers removed]"

this was my favorite part of the book. (view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Melanie wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Chapter 35: [spoilers removed]"

this was my favorite part of the book. [spoilers removed]"

Yes. Melanie, I would recommend watching the first film to see how life in Auradon is for the villain kids and what they did during the movie.

Melanie (lovebeingvegan) | 11915 comments Sharon wrote: "Ending Thoughts (End of the Four Talismans): [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Sharon Mariampillai | 9753 comments Melanie wrote: "Sharon wrote: "Ending Thoughts (End of the Four Talismans): [spoilers removed]"

[spoilers removed]"

I will. It premieres this Friday. I might have to record it.