Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Paranormal romance/women's fiction ca 46K - completed novella

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara-Lisa (new)

Sara-Lisa Andersson | 4 comments Hi,

I'm looking for feedback on a story I've been working on. It was intended as a Halloween short story, but it grew into something else, not quite sure what.
It's not particularly scary, but there are some "adult" scenes. It hasn't been to the proofreader yet, but I've been over it several times and it should be readable.
Thanks in advance!
/S

The blurb (needs more work, I know!):
When my husband of ten years spent the money I'd set aside for IVF on a derelict old house in the middle of nowhere, it broke my heart. Being a mom and having a big family is the only thing I ever dreamed of. But my husband's dream house turned into a nightmare, and things went from bad to worse in just a few weeks. I know that my marriage is over, but my husband refuses to admit that he's made a mistake. Until death us do part, he says. Well, that might be sooner than he thought.
How are we supposed to live happily ever after in a haunted house?

message 2: by Joanne (new)

Joanne LaRe Thompson | 68 comments Hi Sara-Lisa,

Your story sounds very interesting! I prefer to read in Word format. Shoot me an email at the below address.

Joanne LaRe Thompson
Mark My Words Editing
Tho0123@earthlink.net
970-224-2527

message 3: by Sara-Lisa (new)

Sara-Lisa Andersson | 4 comments Joanne wrote: "Hi Sara-Lisa,

Your story sounds very interesting! I prefer to read in Word format. Shoot me an email ..."

Thanks, Joanne. You've got mail! :-) I hope you will like it!