Earth's Children discussion

similar books

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Günter (new)

Günter (honguito) | 2 comments Dear friends!
I was definitely impressed by the Earth´s children books and would like to read similar stories.
Does anybody know of other authors / books about the stone ages ?
Thanks in advance for your help
Gunter

message 2: by Ayla (new)

Ayla (thatsmyname) | 3 comments Would like to hear the answer to this!

message 3: by Nona (new)

Nona Pelfrey | 2 comments These aren't stone age books but you might be interested in the First North Americans books by Kathleen O'Neal Gear and Michael Gear.

message 4: by Kreg (last edited Jun 12, 2017 06:00PM) (new)

Kreg (ktasay) | 3 comments my wife read and recommended books by Sue Harrison that were in the same general theme. I've added them in my 'to read', but haven't read any yet.

Another is Linda Lay Shuler, I've only read two of hers (She Who Remembers is the better of the two). They're about Anasazi culture.

message 5: by Nona (new)

Nona Pelfrey | 2 comments Kreg,
I've read She Who Remember also. It is a good book.

message 6: by Günter (new)

Günter (honguito) | 2 comments It seems that most of you don't know that there was a sixth book about Ayla. It was not written by the original author, but by Andy Black and its title is "The Sacred Mountain".
To me it es even better than the original. And it answers so many question.
Google for it, you can find it free on the Internet.

message 7: by Kreg (last edited Jun 14, 2017 04:07PM) (new)

Kreg (ktasay) | 3 comments Interesting... I knew there were many fanfic stories about the series, but of those I've read most were what you would typically expect. This one looks more promising, I've downloaded it and added to my to-read list.