Book Snails Book Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Currently Reading -- 2016 & 2017 > What are you reading, NOVEMBER 2017?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by biblio • bliss, Mod Nerd (new)

biblio • bliss (bookgirl1987) | 1152 comments Mod
What are you reading, November 2017?

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I'm currently reading:
Gone with the Wind
American Blonde

and I hope to get to:
America's First Daughter

I'm sure I'll get to it, but it's a tad long, 580 pages, so I'm just hoping that I'll get, at least, near the end of finishing it this month!

message 3: by Erin (new)

Erin | 579 comments I'm going to really make an effort to read The Fenway Foul-Up and Hello Stars to see if they would make good Christmas gifts for my nephew and my niece (I've already found books for my other nephew and niece).
I've just been struggling immensely to find energy for anything because of the stupid medication for my hyperemesis :-(

message 4: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey I just requested our Quarterly Read, Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders, so add that to the list, too!

message 5: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Osiecki (rozemaiden87) Hmmm, I'm in between books right now but I have a whole stack waiting for me.

message 6: by Lupe, Bibliophile Extraordinaire (new)

Lupe Dominguez (lupedominguez) | 92 comments Mod
Too many to count! Lol!!!

message 7: by Brandyn (new)

Brandyn (brandy_k) | 13 comments I’m on staycation through Monday and I want to get through at least 2 more library books. I’ll return them all after this vacation from work because I’ll be too busy with work during Christmas to maintain my library habit. Luckily(?) I own plenty of unread books if I do get some free time.

Priorities

Killers of the Flower Moon: The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI
The Essex Serpent
The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo
When Breath Becomes Air

message 8: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Brandyn wrote: "I’m on staycation through Monday and I want to get through at least 2 more library books. I’ll return them all after this vacation from work because I’ll be too busy with work during Christmas to m..."

Killers of the Flower Moon sounds so interesting, and I know The Essex Serpent was one of the most talked about books this year. Hope your staycation was nice!

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey So far, I've completed:
American Blonde

I'm very close to finishing:
Sigyn: Lady of the Staying Power
Gone with the Wind

And I just started Helter Skelter: The True Story of the Manson Murders a few days ago. I'm really enjoying it so far!

I don't think I'll get to America's First Daughter this month, so hopefully next month I'll be able to read it.

Next week starts my mini vacation (!), and I'll be off Thursday-Monday. I'm planning on rewatching Stranger Things 2, because my brother and father haven't seen it yet, but hopefully I'll get some reading in too!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.