Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Editions issues - Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced Spanish Grammar

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. (new)

J. (ltcomdata) | 4 comments Hello:

When you search for Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced Spanish Grammar, you get two work results, which should be combined into a single work. However, when you try to combine these two apparently different works into a single one, you do not find the second group. Instead you find an entirely different work about the 2nd edition of the book - which 2nd edition is impossible to find when you search for it...

If you know what you are doing more than I, have at it!

Thanks!

message 2: by J. (new)

J. (ltcomdata) | 4 comments J. wrote: "Hello:

When you search for Practice Makes Perfect: Advanced Spanish Grammar, you get two work results, which should be combined into a single work..."

I think part of the problem is that https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1... had "(Practice Makes Perfect Series)" as part of its title. I deleted that. Also, I managed to add a new "Practice Makes Perfect" series, but I was able to add it to https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1.... I do not know how to add the series to the 1895510 version without creating a whole new series...

message 3: by J. (new)

J. (ltcomdata) | 4 comments J. wrote: "I do not know how to add the series to the 1895510 version without creating a whole new series..."

Never mind, I was able to have both versions of the work "1895510.Practice_Makes_Perfect" and "19488041-practice-makes-perfect" share the same series now. The problem now is simply combining the two works into one.

message 4: by J. (last edited May 30, 2017 09:10PM) (new)

J. (ltcomdata) | 4 comments J. wrote: The problem now is simply combining the two works into one."

I figured it out... The problem was that one version had the author's middle name and the other didn't. Once the middle name was added to both versions, I was able to combine them without problem.

This post can now be closed & archived.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.