Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

The Maze Runner (The Maze Runner, #1)
This topic is about The Maze Runner
BLIND DATE: ARCHIVED > ✔️Pair B: Shakerria and Chelsea (June 2017)

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix), snowflakes and eyelashes (last edited Jun 12, 2017 07:44AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

★ℕłℂØℓҾ★ (Nix) (ladyknightnix) | 5517 comments Challenge 6

Genre: Dystopia
Cover: Person
Plot: Post-Apocalyptic
Title: No Articles (a, an, the)
Name: Theresa or Max
Setting: Arizona or pub. 2016
Hidden Words: food, water, city, blue, dry

descriptionTOTAL: 30 points
descriptiondescription

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Ayyyy my favorite one. 😃😃😃😃

Chelsea | 42 comments Heck yes!!! This'll be good XD

Chelsea | 42 comments Ok so I've done some looking
Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver
Genre, Cover, Plot, Title, Maybe hidden words
Passenger (Passenger, #1) by Alexandra Bracken
Genre, Title, Setting, Maybe hidden words
The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner
Genre, Cover (movie edition) Plot, Name, Maybe Hidden words

I can look for some more later, but there's a few I found

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments I read halfway through delirium and I didn't like it. I've read passenger and I would definitely read maze runner. But how about

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments The Assassin's Blade
Person, dystopia

message 7: by Lillia (last edited May 31, 2017 03:52PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy
Person, 2016,threasa and max

Chelsea | 42 comments I haven't started either of those series so I'm not sure how much of a problem that makes with reading those. With Tales I know you should at least read the first 6, but I know Assassin's blade is like a prequal novela right?

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Why should we read at least the first six?

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments And yes have you read all of the throne of glass series?

Chelsea | 42 comments Because Tales from the Shadow Hunter Academy is about Simon and it takes place after those 6 books from my understanding. And no I haven't read any of the Throne of Glass series yet, I only own the first two

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Ohhh I haven't finished the first six. So do you want to read assassins blade or the maze runner,?

message 13: by Chelsea (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:55PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Chelsea | 42 comments I am down for either. I own Maze Runner but would have to buy assassins blade. Do you prefer one over the other? We technically could get more points from Maze Runner it seems.

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments let's just read maze runner. I don't want you to spend your money and I wanted to read this book for the longest.

Chelsea | 42 comments That works, I appreciate it cause I'm not even sure if I've seen it at my lousy book store lol. AND I'm at man parents tonight which is where my copy of Maze Runner is so I can grab that and I wanna shoot for having it done before the 7th so we can get bonus points!!!

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments we can shoot for that date. happy reading😁

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments 3.4% - I can not understand their language

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments 15% (view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments 24%-(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments 37%-(view spoiler)

Thomas- (view spoiler)

chuck- (view spoiler)

alby-(view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments 51%- (view spoiler)

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments 100%- mind blowing

Lillia (princess_shakerria_yaobsessed) | 151 comments Genre- 1point
Cover-2points
Plot-3points
Title- 3 points
Name-5 points (Teresa)
Setting-6 points (2016)
Hidden words-5 points
Bonus- 5points

Total-30points

Chelsea | 42 comments Wooo go team! It was a really good book, glad we got to read it together!!