Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

June 2017: Ghost Bride > POLL: VOTE NOW for July's ALT pick

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sean Lookielook (last edited Jun 12, 2017 02:53PM) (new)

Sean Lookielook Sandulak (seansandulak) | 916 comments Mod
GO TO POLL

Make your suggestions for July's ALT pick here to be included in the poll. The discussion for this book will be online only.

Remember that the Vaginal Fantasy Book Club focuses on female-centric genre fiction, usually with romantic, historical, science fiction, fantasy, paranormal, or supernatural elements. For more information see The Vaginal Fantasy Alt Poll FAQ.

Also, for more great VF reads, check out The List of Lists for links to the various forum threads and listopias. The top unread book from the Suggested Reads for Vaginal Fantasy listopia will be automatically added to the poll each month.

message 2: by Gabrielle (last edited May 30, 2017 08:34PM) (new)

Gabrielle (ladyofbookscoffee) | 41 comments The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1) by Jeff Wheeler The Wretched of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler

message 3: by Liangelus (new)

Liangelus (goodreadscomliangelus) | 12 comments Gabrielle wrote: "The Wretched of Muirwood (Legends of Muirwood, #1) by Jeff Wheeler The Wretched of Muirwood by Jeff Wheeler"
I love this series so I second this suggestion!

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (coffee_addict) | 18 comments I've been wanting to read that for a while! So I'll third it.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Marae I'm gonna suggest Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde. Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde It's a really cute, fluffy romance about a group of friends at a con. No sexy times but super fun!

message 6: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Hiddleston (stephaniehiddleston) | 15 comments I'm gonna suggest "the dark wife" again, because Greek gods? female hades? lesbians???? hell yes?????

message 7: by Emma (last edited May 31, 2017 01:49PM) (new)

Emma (coffee_addict) | 18 comments Stephanie wrote: "I'm gonna suggest "the dark wife" again, because Greek gods? female hades? lesbians???? hell yes?????"

Haha. Look at you making me be conflicted on which book to support... The Dark Wife is good though...

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Hiddleston (stephaniehiddleston) | 15 comments come on, Danielle, choose the lesbians :D

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma (coffee_addict) | 18 comments Stephanie wrote: "come on, Danielle, choose the lesbians :D"

+1

message 10: by Stacy (new)

Stacy (stacyrasberry) | 12 comments Stephanie wrote: "I'm gonna suggest "the dark wife" again, because Greek gods? female hades? lesbians???? hell yes?????"

I second this one!

message 11: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 13 comments My suggestion is "The Eyre Affair". Not super sexy, but love the humor of the Thursday Next books and all the hopping around in different books.

message 12: by Malaraa (new)

Malaraa | 335 comments The Drowning City because... well just because I liked it! Trying to explain why was just coming out all wrong this time. :)

message 13: by Avidreader (new)

Avidreader (a_nerd_girls_thoughts) | 10 comments How To Hang A Witch by Adriana Matter.
Salem witch trials but from view of a descendent from someone responsible for trials.
It's female centric, historical, mystery, and supernatural with a pinch of romance (like some the main books we have had). :)

message 14: by AB (new)

AB | 34 comments I've just read "Trickery" by Jane Washington and loved it! It's a reverse harem book, with sexy gods :)

message 15: by Sean Lookielook (new)

POLL IS NOW OPEN. Please add any other suggestions directly to the poll.

message 16: by Sean Lookielook (new)

Last chance to get your vote in, It's a close one!

message 17: by Sean Lookielook (last edited Jun 27, 2017 05:31PM) (new)

Due to the rescheduling of the hangout, the poll has been extended until July 4th.