Romance Writers & Readers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Awesomegang newsletter

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Ellen (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments Does anyone subscribe to the book deals newsletter on this site. I thought I did and when I ran my promo this weekend I realized I didn't ...I'm signed up for so many I can't keep track...lol.

Anywho...I'm trying to figure out where all my downloads came from. I had 181 downloads. I used 3 sites...Book raid gives you the number of clicks and I got 50 there. The Awesomegang website I checked and I could only find my book by title so I know it wasn't from there, but I want to know if it went out in their newsletter so if anyone has that from last Friday through Monday could you check for me or forward it?

message 2: by Ember-Raine, The Lady (new)

Ember-Raine Winters (ember-raine_winters) | 688 comments Mod
Hey Miss Mary I just looked through the newsletters I got for awesomegang over the weekend and I didn't see it. I don't subscribe to historical Romance though so it might be in a different newsletter. I'm sorry I'm not more of a help!

message 3: by Mary Ellen (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments This one is contemporary...thanks for looking.

message 4: by Amie (new)

Amie O'Brien | 47 comments I just looked at Friday through yesterday's newsletters and I didn't see your name on any of the book covers. Sorry!

message 5: by Mary Ellen (new)

Mary Ellen Woods (maryellen_woods) | 163 comments I suspected I wasn't there. Just confirming, thanks. Trying to track where the downloads came from.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.