Jewel High School discussion

Dorms > Chloe and Claire

Comments Showing 1-50 of 109 (109 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Chloe and Claire's dorm. Make yourself at home!

message 2: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe threw open the door and dragged three suitcases in.

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Claire walked in with 5 bags. So heavy. Someone was already there. Who are you? Claire asks the girl?

message 4: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Chloe, who are you?" Chloe said, digging through her purse, looking for her phone

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Claire. Are you in this dorm?

message 6: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah," Chloe said absently. "I'm a sophomore, what about you?"
She pulled out her phone and looked for her dad's number

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Same. Claire said. Hey you seem kinda out of it. Are you ok?

message 8: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Yeah, only the car with the rest of my things should be here by now," Chloe said

message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
The rest? Claire asked. You must have alot of things.

message 10: by Ev (last edited May 30, 2017 12:57PM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Not that many," Chloe said. She glanced out the window, "Oh, there it is!" Chloe ran downstairs to get her stuff

message 11: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Oh okay. Claire said. She went to her side of the room. It's nice in here. She thought. She started unpacking.

message 12: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) A man came up with 6 more matching suitcases and set them in the room. Chloe came running back up with 3 more.

"Ok, that's all I'll need for this month," Chloe told the man "See you next month!"

message 13: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Claire looked behind her as the man left. Her jaws dropped. In all you have 12 suitcases. How isn't that a lot? for only one month too? WOW. You must have alot of money.

message 14: by Ev (last edited May 30, 2017 01:06PM) (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I don't. My dad does," Chloe replied. "By the way, how would you feel if I brought in an interior decorator? If that would make you uncomfortable, we don't have to"

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
That's okay with me. Claire says. So many clothes. You have more clothes here than I have at all. Claire said still amazed.

message 16: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "K, let me text him," Chloe said. "If you want to, you can borrow some of them."

She pulled out her phone again and her thumbs whizzed across the keypad.

"Ok, he should be here in 30 minutes max"

message 17: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Woah really. Claire asked. Thanks so much. How do you text so fast anyway.

message 18: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Been doing it for the last 13 years. If you do anything that long, you get good at it." Chloe said, smiling

message 19: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
I guess so. Claire says smiling. Thanks for the clothes.

message 20: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "You're welcome," Chloe said. Her phone buzzed.

"Ug, it's my ex," Chloe said

message 21: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Ex? I can see why anyone ever dated you but, why break up?

message 22: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Oh, I dumped him," Chloe laughed.

message 23: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Oh. That makes sense. Claire says laughing. So why does he still text you then?

message 24: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "He thinks if he bugs me enough I'll take him back," Chloe explained. "It was just a summer fling anyway.

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Oh, okay. Claire says. Are you dating someone new now. Or are you single and ready to mingle? She asked.

message 26: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Just started dating this new guy," Chloe said. "But it probably won't last long. What about you?"

message 27: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Single. Claire said. Why don't you think it'll last long?

message 28: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "My relationships rarely do," Chloe said. "And are you single and ready to mingle, or just out of a relationship single?"

message 29: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Single and ready to mingle for sure. Also don't worry. Once you fond love, it'll last a lifetime.

message 30: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "I'm not looking for love just yet, just a date for the next dance," Chloe laughed. "Anyway, have you ever had a boyfriend?"

message 31: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Yeah. Back at home. I broke up with him because he was a total jerk though. It was about a year ago. I feel like an old person who hasn't dated in 20 years.

message 32: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "My first boyfriend was from Paris. My dad and I spent the summer there, and me and Andre went out for a few months. We broke up when I came home though." Chloe said

message 33: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Oh right. That makes sense. Claire walks to her bed. Unpacking time!

message 34: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Ugggh, the one thing I don't like about this school is the fact I have to unpack for myself," Chloe said, grabbing a suitcase.

message 35: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Haha. Claire says laughing. I think I can agree on that.

message 36: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe started putting her things away when her phone buzzed.

"That's the decorator," Chloe said, dropping her suitcase and walking out the door.

message 37: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Oh ok. Claire started hanging things up. When she finished unpacking her things, she decided to take a look around. This dorm is big. It has a kitchen, big bathroom, and a huge living room. I can't forget the dining room. Amazing!

message 38: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "K, he said he can have it done by the end of today, but he'll need us out there. Maybe we could go to the library?" Chloe said in one breathe

message 39: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Uh yeah sure. Claire replied. Library it is.

message 40: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Lets go," Chloe said

message 41: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Are you going to make classrooms?))

message 42: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
(Yeah. Give me a bit of time.)

message 43: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) ((Kk))

message 44: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) Chloe walked into her dorm after a hard workout at cheer practice. Her roomie was probably down in library studying

Loveme22 - The Queen of the Night Court | 202 comments Mod
Shadow was getting out of her swim practice the swim coach wanted to have the cheer captain and the swim captain to talk about fundraising . She knew of the cheer captian but, really never met her. She got clothes on over her swim suit and asked around until she found out where the captain's dorm was. She walked there and knocked on the door.

message 46: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Hi, there," Chloe said as an unfamiliar girl knocked on her door.

"Come on in, I'm Chloe," she said

"Hi I am Shadow Light. My coach wanted me to come and talk to you about some stuff if that is ok with you?" Shadow looked around at the door smiling it looked a lot like hers.

message 48: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Sure, " Chloe said grinning "This is about that fundraising thing, right?"

Chloe apprised the girl. From her posture and manner, Chloe could tell that Shadow had grown up similar to her and from the smell of chorine and the wet hair, Chloe was guessing this was the swim captain

"Yea I was told both the Swim Team and the Cheerleading Team need new equipment and was hoping we could use money for it. Sorry about the smell and being wet kinda just got out of practice. I knew that we practice at the same time so hoped it would be a good time to catch you." Shadow loved the way she presented her self and her confidence.

message 50: by Ev (new)

Ev (kickbuttbookworm) "Oh it's fine," Chloe said, "Come on in, make yourself at home. Lemme just run and change and we can start brainstorming."

Chloe ran into her bathroom and pull on a pair of
Soffe shorts and a tee shirt and came back out.

"So, any ideas?" Chloe asked

« previous 1 3