The Dragon Reborn (The Wheel of Time, #3) The Dragon Reborn question

looking for a series of books, NOT the Dragon Reborn
Anthony Wareing Anthony May 30, 2017 12:31PM
many moons ago I read two books in a four part series (I think) I bought them from a car boot but never got the last two. cannot remember what they are called or the author, it was fantasy, one realm had magic users that mentally guided strangers through their country without realising the place existed, a young woman escaped her destined role and had a baby but they found her and brought her back, there were other things going on in others realms but I only remember that bit, bit of a long shot but does anyone know anything? had to put a book title in to ask a question and I loved the wheel of time series

I'm sorry I have no idea what that is but it does sound interesting! I would suggest posting this in a game of thrones discussion (and by that I mean the first book in the ASOIAF series) even if you haven't read it, because more people would see it and respond to those and its very popular. No one really responds to whee of time discussions :/ good luck.

Anthony Wareing I think its Tad Williams memory,sorrow and thorn series, it's a trilogy but last book sometimes split into 2, map looks familiar, will have to obtain ...more
Jul 10, 2017 03:03PM · flag
Anthony Wareing read it, its not the one I was looking for, good read though
Feb 14, 2018 12:58PM · flag