Jewel High School discussion

Dorms > Dawson and Matt

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber | 100 comments Mod
Here is your dorm! Make yourself at home!

message 2: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson stepped into his dorm and set down his backpack. It was a pretty sweet place with a bathroom, bunk and a large bookshelf on the wall. He definitely had books to fill it. He put up his track and cross country ski posters and then sat down on the lower bunk. That's when he noticed a mini fridge in the corner. Score! Not bad at all, he thought. With a modern feel to it, and nice interior, he was liking the looks of it.

message 3: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson had spent almost all of yesterday exploring the library. He woke up early this morning before class to get some food in the cafeteria. He threw on his clothes and left, hoping for something good to eat.

message 4: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson entered his dorm coming back from breakfast and sat down on his bunk, looking around at his various posters. He left his door open thinking if someone came by he might be able to say hi to a few people.

message 5: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson, who had dozed off in his bed looked up when he heard the distinct shuffling of footsteps. When the person walked into the room, he was a little confused. "Er, can I help you?" He askedthe guy that was standing just within the entrance of his dorm.

message 6: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Oh, well than, welcome. I'm Dawson by the way, nice to meet you Matt." Dawson replied a little surprised to be getting a roommate, but he didn't mind. It would be nice to make a new friend hopefully.

message 7: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "A man of few words eh? Just as well. Well, make yourself at home and feel free to ask any questions you have about this place." Responded Dawson, reclining back and closing his eyes slightly.

message 8: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson considered Matts question and responded thoughtfully. "Good question. Go to class, make friends and try not to get on people's bad sides." He said. There really wasn't much to it.

message 9: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Well, I run cross country in the fall, during the winter I do Nordic skiing, and in the spring I run track. What about you?" Inquired Dawson.

message 10: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Oh cool, what event do you run in track?" He asked sitting up a bit. It was nice to meet someone else on the track team.

message 11: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Hey! Nice! I do distance as well! That's awesome man, we gotta do some runs together and maybe even some track workouts. Good to know I'm not the only distance guy here!" Dawson exclaimed. He was pretty excited to hear this about Matt.

message 12: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Sweet! Dawson was excited to be able to run with a new friend. "Have you seen the track uniforms?" He asked Matt.

message 13: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Sweet! Dawson was excited to be able to run with a new friend. "Have you seen the track uniforms?" He asked Matt.

message 14: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) ((Oops))

message 15: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) "Oh they're so cool! Here, lemme show you mine." He said as he dug through his drawer looking for his track singlet.

message 17: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) Dawson helped Matt set up some of his stuff and when it was all said and done, matts side was looking pretty good. "Alrighty, well it looks pretty good don't ya think?" He commented as they examined their handy work.

message 18: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) ((Oops, sorry!))

"Yeah sure! I need to get in some core this week so I might as well get it out of the way!" He said with a smile.

message 19: by Mac (new)

Mac K (mac_k99) ((Sorry, I forgot! Should I post at the gym?))