Bloggers Unite™ discussion

Networking > Need Blog Reviews

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claytine (last edited Jun 01, 2017 01:42PM) (new)

Claytine Nisbett (claytinenisbett) | 4 comments Hello Everyone,

I am an author/blogger who writes mostly inspirational content. However, the overall theme of the blog is Inspiration|Faith|Lifestlye. My blog is called Ujima Woman. Ujima is a Kwanzaa principle that means collective work and responsibility. That is a major theme is my life and how I tackle most aspects of my personal and professional life.

I am in need of at least two people to review my blog and give me some honest feedback on content, look, flow, etc. Any takers?

Blog Link: www.ujimawoman.com

Thanks in advance.

message 2: by BellaGBear (new)

BellaGBear Claytine wrote: "Hello Everyone,

I am an author/blogger who writes mostly inspirational content. However, the overall theme of the blog is Inspiration|Faith|Lifestlye. My blog is called Ujima Woman. Ujima is a Kwa..."

it would help to post a link if you want people to look at your website! I am very curious to your content though, so will await the link

message 3: by Claytine (new)

Claytine Nisbett (claytinenisbett) | 4 comments Oh my, thanks for pointed that out. I thought I had it in. I have posted edited it. Thank you for your curiosity and let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

message 4: by Claytine (new)

Claytine Nisbett (claytinenisbett) | 4 comments BellaGBear wrote: "Claytine wrote: "Hello Everyone,

I am an author/blogger who writes mostly inspirational content. However, the overall theme of the blog is Inspiration|Faith|Lifestlye. My blog is called Ujima Woma..."

Hey, I've posted the link.

message 5: by BellaGBear (new)

BellaGBear I like the colour setting of oyur blog, the colours are easy on the eyes, which makes it very easy to read.

If possible I would try to remove the test things from the public eye. it is best to only show stuff readers are potentially interested in. In wordpress there is the option to set posts and pages on 'private', but have no experience with blogspot in that regard.

Try to make immediately clear what your blog is about by showing the content. the content is nice, so you do not have to worry there :)