The Perks Of Being A Book Addict discussion

Burned
This topic is about Burned
Burned, ebook giveaway

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberley (last edited Jun 04, 2017 07:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Comment to win a copy of my newest book, Burned, a paranormal thriller based on true events. Description is below- thank you!!

Book trailer: https://youtu.be/6rsmsOdqyIw

“Pay attention to the signs that are all around you,” Sarah's mother used to say. Sarah never listened until her world turned upside down in the wake of her mother’s death. While sifting through the fiery ashes, signs begin to appear, giving her the feeling that the accident might not have been an accident after all - but rather foul play. While Sarah struggles to understand the terrifying nightmares and hallucinations that threaten her relationships and well-being, she finds herself losing her grip on reality.

Based on true events, Sarah unravels the mystery surrounding her mother's death, and, in doing so, uncovers an internal darkness capable of murder.

message 2: by Addy (new)

Addy in Bookland (addynikitabooks) | 6 comments Sounds interesting 😄

AshleyA (MamaNeedsBooks) (mamaneedsbooks) I would love to read it!

message 4: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessalittlenerdy) | 7 comments I'd love to give this one a go!

message 5: by Cloe (new)

Cloe | 10 comments This sounds so good! :)

message 6: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Miller (charlottemiller) | 1 comments Very intriguing. I would love to read.

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Addy wrote: "Sounds interesting 😄"

Great! Could you please send me your email address and I can send you the coupon link to download the ebook?

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments AshleyA wrote: "I would love to read it!"

Thank you, Ashley! Can you please send me your email address?

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Charlotte wrote: "Very intriguing. I would love to read."

Hi Charlotte!

Great! Can you please send me your email address?

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Cloe wrote: "This sounds so good! :)"

Greetings Cloe!

Can you please send me your email address?

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Jessika wrote: "I'd love to give this one a go!"

Perfect Jessika!

Can you please send me your email address?

AshleyA (MamaNeedsBooks) (mamaneedsbooks) Kimberley wrote: "AshleyA wrote: "I would love to read it!"

Thank you, Ashley! Can you please send me your email address?"

Hi! I went to your author page, but am unable to find a way to message you. I am sure I am just missing it.....lol

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments AshleyA wrote: "Kimberley wrote: "AshleyA wrote: "I would love to read it!"

Thank you, Ashley! Can you please send me your email address?"

Hi! I went to your author page, but am unable to find a way to message ..."

Hi Ashley! You can use my website and the contact form or just email me directly at kpattersonbooks@gmail.com :)

AshleyA (MamaNeedsBooks) (mamaneedsbooks) Oh my. I didn't even think to click on the website! So sorry. I was trying to get one of my kids to settle down and very distracted. lol I will email you now. :)

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments AshleyA wrote: "Oh my. I didn't even think to click on the website! So sorry. I was trying to get one of my kids to settle down and very distracted. lol I will email you now. :)"

Not a problem! Got your email and will send over the link shortly :) thank you again!!

Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)  (b0rn_2_read) | 15 comments I would like to read it

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Anupama wrote: "I would like to read it"

Great thank you! Please message me your email address!!

message 18: by H.C. (new)

H.C. Cavall (hccavall) | 45 comments Woah. Okay, your pitch has my attention.

Feel free to ship it to me@hccavall.com if the deal's still available. (It's my public facing author's email so I have zero problems with it being public like this)

message 19: by Eliza (last edited Jun 04, 2017 11:56AM) (new)

Eliza Olsen (anniebella01) | 7 comments Wow you got my attention with the word free book ! Email is elizao1996@gmail.com

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Hi Guys! Here is the first book trailer as well.... hope you like it! I will be sending copies over hopefully tonight.

https://youtu.be/6rsmsOdqyIw

message 21: by Addy (new)

Addy in Bookland (addynikitabooks) | 6 comments Kimberley wrote: "Addy wrote: "Sounds interesting 😄"

Great! Could you please send me your email address and I can send you the coupon link to download the ebook?"

I've sent you a message with my email :)

message 22: by Cloe (new)

Cloe | 10 comments Kimberley wrote: "Cloe wrote: "This sounds so good! :)"

Greetings Cloe!

Can you please send me your email address?"

Hi! Sorry for the late reply, my email is cloe.morningsandepilogues@gmail.com if the ebook is still available

message 23: by SSBSMS (new)

SSBSMS | 11 comments This sounds very enticing! I know my sister would love to read this too.

message 24: by H.C. (new)

H.C. Cavall (hccavall) | 45 comments *banging fork and knife on table*

;)

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Hey everyone - I am so sorry for the delay in sending this. I've had an illness in the family I've been tending to. I should be able to send soon.

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments SSBSMS wrote: "This sounds very enticing! I know my sister would love to read this too."

Email address please :)

message 27: by H.C. (new)

H.C. Cavall (hccavall) | 45 comments Got mine today. It's next in the queue.

Thanks!

message 28: by SSBSMS (new)

SSBSMS | 11 comments ssbsms92@gmail.com :)

Thank you!

message 29: by Eliza (new)

Eliza Olsen (anniebella01) | 7 comments I'm wondering if mine was lost in my backlog of emails ugh . That's what I get for going on vacation and agreeing to no electronic devices for the duration of the two weeks !

Kimberley Patterson (kimberleypattersonauthor) | 13 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I'm wondering if mine was lost in my backlog of emails ugh . That's what I get for going on vacation and agreeing to no electronic devices for the duration of the two weeks !"

I actually just sent yours out yesterday, so check your email :) if it's not there, let me know.

message 31: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia Gillespie (cynmgill) | 2 comments I would love to read your book!
cgillespie81@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

Anupama C K(b0rn_2_read)  (b0rn_2_read) | 15 comments Got mine. I'm reading it now