Beatdom discussion

New beat-inspired book

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paul (new)

Paul Myers (torkoolguy) | 4 comments Hey everybody, just found out about this site and I thought it would be a good place to get some eyeballs lol [;p] but anyway, my new book Wake City is available on Amazon and kindle and I would love to hear some feedback from anyone interested in this book. . . I heard reviews can be pretty hard on here and that's what I'm looking for, bring it own, lol, but anyway, hope you check out my new book and you can always get the sample on kindle to test the waters as it were, anyway, thanks and happy reading! [:)]

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 35 comments Nice cover. who did the artwork?

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul Myers (torkoolguy) | 4 comments Jason wrote: "Nice cover. who did the artwork?"

I did lol I also drew the profile picture I'm using, I think it pretty much sums up the theme of the book lol. . , Despair and doom and whatnot- it's a pretty dark novel loll.p

message 4: by Jt (new)

Jt (overthemoonglow) | 8 comments Paul wrote: "Jason wrote: "Nice cover. who did the artwork?"

I did lol I also drew the profile picture I'm using, I think it pretty much sums up the theme of the book lol. . , Despair and doom and whatnot- it'..."

Yeah it seems as though the copies of your beat-inspired novel is Unavailable (Out of Stock) @ Amazon.com & other fine bookstores.

message 5: by Jason (new)

Jason (jasondenness) | 35 comments Looks like it is out of print. shame as I never got around to buying a copy