THE Group for Authors! discussion

Publishing and Promoting > Political Thriller Needs Quick Publishing

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Barry (new)

Barry Lando (barrylando) | 39 comments I have just written a new political thriller based on the current political situation in the U.S. I am looking for the fastest way to get it out--but also want good publishing job. Last time round, I used Clear Space (The Watchman's File). This time, we're talking Donald Trump and the CIA, so think I've got hot topic and a 75,000 word ms.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 277 comments Amazon for eBook - upload, press publish. So long as you've done your homework in formatting and so on, it couldn't be faster.

message 3: by Barry (new)

Barry Lando (barrylando) | 39 comments Thanks--I did that the last time round--wish there were a fast way this time but with more professional input for promotion..

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kendoyle) | 347 comments Since you're the publisher, promotion is really up to you. If you want someone else to do promotion for you, the best approach is using a traditional publisher--although, these days, even many of them rely on the author to do a lot of the work.

message 5: by Barry (new)

Barry Lando (barrylando) | 39 comments That was my experience the last time round...one wonders what is the point, in that case, of using an agent at all??