Play Book Tag discussion

Footnotes 2017-2018 > Bookexpo

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments I am headed to NYC for bookexpo. Anyone going to be there? PBT meet up?

I will be in the city today through Saturday if anyone is around. I have dinners booked every night except Friday but could grab coffee or lunch

message 2: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. | 1470 comments grab us some Man Booker possibles :)

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Nicole D. wrote: "grab us some Man Booker possibles :)"

Will try!

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tstan) | 1173 comments Have fun- I'm jealous!

message 5: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6877 comments Darn, too bad it wasn't when I'm heading to NJ this summer!

message 6: by Blueberry (new)

Blueberry (blueberry1) No but I wss supposed to go to the Bay Area Book Fest this coming weekend with my daughter. We have been waiting all year and now I'm bummed because I might have to skip it because of painful medical stuff. My daughter who works in a copy center made a wonderful spiral-bound books with all the speakers, the schedule, and a map inside a clear plastic cover for us. But at least she can still go with other friends.

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Blueberry wrote: "No but I wss supposed to go to the Bay Area Book Fest this coming weekend with my daughter. We have been waiting all year and now I'm bummed because I might have to skip it because of painful medic..."

I'm so sorry to hear that.

message 8: by Sallys (new)

Sallys | 224 comments Jen wrote: "Blueberry wrote: "No but I wss supposed to go to the Bay Area Book Fest this coming weekend with my daughter. We have been waiting all year and now I'm bummed because I might have to skip it becaus..."
Are you still in NYC?

message 9: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments Sallys wrote: "Jen wrote: "Blueberry wrote: "No but I wss supposed to go to the Bay Area Book Fest this coming weekend with my daughter. We have been waiting all year and now I'm bummed because I might have to sk..."

No. Just got back

message 10: by Sallys (new)

Sallys | 224 comments Jen wrote: "Sallys wrote: "Jen wrote: "Blueberry wrote: "No but I wss supposed to go to the Bay Area Book Fest this coming weekend with my daughter. We have been waiting all year and now I'm bummed because I m..."
Rats. Hoped we could meet up. Hope you had a great time!