First5 discussion

Eliza and Her Monsters

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Manville (manviln) | 4 comments Has anyone received chapter2 yet this week? It is normally awaiting my impending arrival at work - but not today. No. Today my inbox was void of First 5 and I really want to read chapter 2.

This seems like it is going to be a cute book!

Brogums ❤ actthegiddygoat.com (brogums) | 1 comments I had the same problem yesterday! I received, read, and really enjoyed chapter 1 two days ago and was really looking forward to chapter 2 yesterday and then never received it. I checked my Spam folder and everything too. But I received Chapter 3 this morning. Lol something went wrong here :P

message 3: by Anne (new)

Anne Oftedahl (annemareads97) Yup, I never got chapter 2 either.... Can't exactly just skip it and jump right to chapter 3, tho o.o

message 4: by Epic Reads (new)

Epic Reads (epicreads) | 7 comments Mod
Hey, everyone! We're looking into why the Chapter 2 email went missing. In the meantime, here's a link to read it online: http://bit.ly/2qAxzif. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience!

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Manville (manviln) | 4 comments Thanks! The link that was in chapter 3 for chapter 2 worked great - just never made it to my email folder :) I really enjoyed the first 5 chapters though!! Looking forward to the rest of the book!