Oprah's Book Club (Official) discussion

The Invisible Hand (Shakespeare’s Moon #1)
This topic is about The Invisible Hand
General > Any middle school teachers looking for books for their students?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

James Hartley Hi everyone,
I am the author of a recently published book about children at a boarding school who become involved in the plot of Shakespeare´s Macbeth. The novel has been getting a great reaction in Europe and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in having a look at the book for possible inclusion in middle school classes in the US? I´m happy to send a copy to you if you can tell me a bit about your school.

The book can be read as a standalone adventure novel or as background to an introduction to Shakespeare or Macbeth. It´s the first book in a series - the second, based on Romeo and Juliet, is coming in Spring 2018.

The book is stocked at the National and Globe Theatres in London and at bookshops all over the world.

Hope you might be interested!

Contact me here or through my website
www.jameshartleybooks.com

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Umlauf | 2 comments You might consider posting this in the Great Middle Grade Reads group. There are members who are teachers, maybe they would be interested. I'm not a teacher myself, but I enjoy reading middle grade.

James Hartley I did Courtney, thanks!

If you want to "taste" the book, there are three chapters on Instafreebie - you just need to sign in and download.
https://www.instafreebie.com/free/m5WJu

Hope you like the book if you try it!

Thanks for the tip anyway!

James

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Umlauf | 2 comments I'll check it out, thanks! I visited the Globe Theatre for the first time last September. Ready to go back already!

Courtney