Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Game Theory: A sexy story about how two academics and a student learn a lesson each (Lorem University Book 3)
This topic is about Game Theory
Advanced Copies for Review > Read to review: Hot Contemporary Romance/Erotica Novelette

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Viola-Peg | 8 comments I am looking for some reviewers who are eager to get a free hot read in exchange for reviews.

I have a new erotic novelette out and was wondering if someone would be interested in reading & reviewing it? It is standalone but all part of a series, Lorem University. So far I have gotten great feedback.

Game Theory A sexy story about how two academics and a student learn a lesson each (Lorem University Book 3) by Anna Viola-Peg

It is currently free on Kindle Unlimited and below 10000 words so wouldn't take much time.

I can also provide .mobi, .epub or .pdf files if needed. Just message me here on GR or email me at anna.violapeg@gmail.com

More information of the whole idea of Lorem University can be found at the end of this blog post.

I can promise you won't be disappointed if you're into this kind of thing. :)

Debbie Hughes | 138 comments Sounds wonderful.....

mobi to mamad1188@gmail.com

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Viola-Peg | 8 comments Debbie wrote: "Sounds wonderful.....

mobi to mamad1188@gmail.com"

Just sent you an email! Enjoy :)

Eshwarya Andy | 16 comments Hi, I'd love to read and review this :) I'd prefer it in the ePub format, and my email is eshwar-ya@hotmail.com. Thank you!

message 5: by D (new)

D . (drew_readsya) | 27 comments Hello! I would love a mobi. copy! Email drewblogger8@gmail.com

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Viola-Peg | 8 comments Eshwarya wrote: "Hi, I'd love to read and review this :) I'd prefer it in the ePub format, and my email is eshwar-ya@hotmail.com. Thank you!"

Hello, just sent you an email - enjoy! :)

message 7: by Anna (new)

Anna Viola-Peg | 8 comments Drew wrote: "Hello! I would love a mobi. copy! Email drewblogger8@gmail.com"

Hi Drew - just sent you an email, hope you like the story!