What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Gorgon (Medusa but not) rescuing her niece from black market city with male mc a lawyer possibly. [s]

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keyara (last edited May 30, 2017 12:54AM) (new)

Keyara (keyata) | 3 comments The main character is a gorgon whose male lead is also some type of creature they travel to a city thats like the black market but an actual city because the niece could potentially die because of framing, there are tarrot cards, they travel by plane to the city, read within the last decade its an urban fantasy romance aimed toward adults

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32111 comments Mod
Something from the Medusa Files series by C.I. Black - https://www.goodreads.com/series/8879... ?

message 3: by Keyara (new)

Keyara (keyata) | 3 comments No males a lawyer and already checked that

message 4: by Michele (new)

Michele | 46 comments I think it's the novella Devil's Gate in Destiny's Tarot by Thea Harrison

message 5: by Kris (new)

Michele's suggestion of Destiny's Tarot looks promising.

One Amazon reviewer says, "Our heroine is a medusa... / ...rescue her niece Vetta. Vetta, an out of control teen, with goth tendencies now owns the tarot cards. She stole them from the previous owner... Carling's youngest progeny, Duncan Turner lawyer extraordinaire, is very much liked by Seremela... Duncan is not going to let Seremela go to Devils Gate alone. The gold rush there has been fueled by land magic and is wilder than the California gold rush."

message 6: by Kris (new)

Keyara, I see your request is marked as Solved. What's the title and author of your book?

message 7: by Keyara (new)

Keyara (keyata) | 3 comments Destiny's Tarrot by Thea Harrison

message 8: by Kris (new)

Great. Thanks for the confirmation.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Destiny's Tarot (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Thea Harrison (other topics)
C.I. Black (other topics)