What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
This topic is about Shadow's Edge
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance Young woman alone unaware of powers, tracked by creatures of her race who take her to alpha. She eventually falls in love with him and realises her power [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by D (new) - added it

D Weston | 6 comments Young woman alone unaware of powers, tracked by creatures of her race who take her to alpha. She eventually falls in love with him and realises her power and she becomes powerful queen creature who can change into any creature including spider, panther (lycan) and dragon.
Second book is about bounty hunter who has to accompany a traitor creature to find enemies she s betrayed them to.
The series continues where alpha and queen go to new pack in rainforest where they get captured but their twin girls get separated ( the girls can borrow the special powers of others). Years later the twins are instrumental in freeing and uniting the race?
Think the name Lysander oils be alpha's ?

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
D, around what year did you read these books?

Are these books for young adults (teens) or older adults?

message 3: by D (new) - added it

D Weston | 6 comments I read approx 3 years ago - I'm not sure if young adult but I don t think so. Thanks for replying.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39281 comments Mod
Copied from duplicate thread:

"Series- at least 3 books in series. Alpha male, rich lives in "community"with his pack of panther like creatures(I think). Leading lady is unaware of her shapeshifter alter ego at first- she s taken to "community" where she falls in love with alpha male, she then becomes queen as she has superior powers which make her able to change into creature inc dragon and spider.
Last book in series - 2 characters above have been captured and the world has been destroyed by war etc. They have twin daughters who are free but have been separated and are unaware of the existence of each other, although they have special powers.Some of the pack have escaped and are living as resistance against authority.
Have no idea of author or title - please help really enjoyed the series read about 2 years ago.
Think the creatures were called Lycans and alpha male possibly Lysander ??? "

message 5: by Kris (new)

The Night Prowler series by J.T. Geissinger - https://www.goodreads.com/series/8025...

message 6: by D (new) - added it

D Weston | 6 comments Yes that s it - thanks very much !!

message 7: by D (new) - added it

D Weston | 6 comments How do I now label as solved please ?

message 8: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5204 comments Click "edit" on the top right, and move this into the appropriate folder.

message 9: by D (new) - added it

D Weston | 6 comments Thanks but can t seem to do it on my phone

message 10: by Kris (new)

No worries. Unfortunately, the "edit" link that Rosa mentioned only appears on the full desktop website. The mobile app and mobile version of the website are missing many of the group functions.

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

J.T. Geissinger (other topics)