Hispanophiles: Spain, her Culture and Discerning Books discussion

New Historical Novel

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Constanza (new)

Constanza Chesnott (goodreadscomconstanza_chesnott) | 3 comments Dear friends of the group, I am Constanza Chesnott, I have published my new historical novel on Amazon. The title is "De pasión y deshonrar". It is available on KindleUnlimited.

This is the description of the story in which there is a historical plot with corsairs, battles, adventure and romance:

An unforgettable story set in the exotic setting of the Spanish colonies of Asia in the s. XVII.

Mariana Lopez de Peñaflor, the daughter of a wealthy Sevillian merchant, and about to travel to New Spain to marry a reputed doctor, sees her world of certainties collapse. Leaving behind his native Seville embarks on a vital adventure that will take her to the ends of the Empire and the unexpected encounter with a man who will change the course of his life. In the historical context of the struggle for the domination of the seas and the riches of the New World, "From passion and dishonor" will embark the reader on an exciting journey through very different scenarios: a silk producing hacienda in the Sierra de Granada, The splendor of seventeenth-century Seville, the colorful Sephardic quarter of Amsterdam, the colonial city of Puebla de los Angeles, the Dutch Curacao, the exuberance of the Philippines and the wild greenery of Isla Hermosa.

A fascinating novel of betrayals and loyalties, of bravery and cowardice, of passions to the limit.

I hope you like it.

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine | 4 comments que bueno! Espero de leerlo!

message 3: by Constanza (new)

Constanza Chesnott (goodreadscomconstanza_chesnott) | 3 comments Gracias Christine, ya me dirás qué te parece.
Un saludo!