Authors & Reviewers discussion

Romance > ARC request for a steamy contemporary romance

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anne (new)

Anne Connor | 8 comments I'm currently recruiting readers to receive a complimentary copy of a book I’m working on, in exchange for an honest review.

This book is a stand-alone contemporary billionaire boss romance entitled Dirty After Dark. I’ve included the blurb below. If you’d like to be an ARC reader, either sign up for the list here - http://eepurl.com/cO-fbf - shoot me a PM or leave your email address in the comments. Happy reading!
-Anne
_____

She wants to keep things professional - but getting dirty is my job.

Ryan
As the host and founder of the relationship advice podcast Dirty After Dark, men beg me for answers and women flock to me so I can show them what they’ve been missing.
When my new intern walks in, I’m mesmerized by her - innocent, pure and desperately in need of corrupting.
Sara is a tall glass of pink lemonade, a breath of fresh air after all the interns I’ve had.
She might be more innocent than I think, but I run this show.
It’s mine.
And I’ll make her mine, too.

Sara
I thought I was interviewing for an internship at a science and nature podcast. I was a biology major in college, so it would have been perfect. But someone thought it would be “funny” to submit my name for a position at a relationship advice podcast instead.
I’m always up for a new challenge, so I decide to roll with it.
The fact that my boss will be gorgeous self-made billionaire Ryan Hart doesn’t hurt, either.
I just hope he thinks I’m a good fit for the show. I lack experience - and not just on my resume.
But he’s the boss, and I want him to show me how it’s done.
No job too big or too small, right?

message 2: by Meghana (new)

Meghana Sarathy | 5 comments can you send me a mobi copy?
My I'd is dbzmeghanav@gmail.com