Brilliant Books You've Never Heard Of discussion

Author's Corner > For Authors

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Hello Authors!

As this group is geared towards lesser known works, I anticipate attracting some authors looking to get their work out there. That's great! Welcome! We're happy to have you.

I do ask that you please keep all self-promotion to this folder. Comments or discussion threads in any other area of the group will be deleted.

If you have any questions about this, please feel free to ask them here.

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz Loughlin | 1 comments My debut novel, Fall Into You, was published in late November, and I am looking for marketing ideas from other authors. I did a Goodreads Giveaway, which resulted in interest and some sales, but I would love other ideas and suggestions!

This is the book description from Amazon:
Shea Finnegan always played it safe. Khali Reza made her break all of her own rules.

She was a Catholic lawyer and the daughter of a prominent U.S Senator, who grew up cautious and hyper-aware of public appearances. He was a Pakistani Muslim businessman on a one year visa in New York. It was only supposed to be a fling, but when you fall, gravity has a way of taking over.

When Khali must return to Pakistan they agree to make a clean break, and an opportunistic politician swoops in to make his move on Shea. Marco Gutierrez appears to be a perfect fit, but appearances can be deceiving and dangerous.

Travelling through New York, Karachi, and London, Fall into You is a compelling story of overcoming differences, finding your strength, and the healing power of love.

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Quick | 1 comments Hey thanks in advance if anyone follows through with an honest review for my book. Its already free on Kindle Unlimited which I figure many of you avid readers already have... Here's a link for it or you can view it through my profile.

https://www.amazon.com/Planetfall-Ori...

It's an adventure sci-fi titled Planetfall Origins. It chronicles the life of soldiers in the distant future. (I was a modern-day soldier and this book helped me to work through a lot of my trauma.) The novel deals heavily with authority, wades through issues regarding loyalty, and dabbles in dystopia.

If you liked Battlestar Gallactica, Starship Troopers, or Firefly, you will likely have an affinity for this work as well. I am 5,000 words into the sequel so if you like series, then I've got you covered. Thanks.

message 4: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Kemp (goodreadscomdanielkemp) | 4 comments Hello there, I have four full novels published at present with another four coming within this coming year. This one is FREE until 28 January
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

message 5: by Tom (new)

Tom Benjey | 4 comments https://www.amazon.com/Glorious-Times...

"Glorious Times: Adventures of the Craighead Naturalists" tells the story of Newbery-Award-winning author Jean Craighead George and her extraordinary family.

Midwest Book Review
Reviewer’s Choice

"Glorious Times: Adventures of the Craighead Naturalists" by Tom Benjey tells the fascinating, true, and important story of an American clan of Scots-Irish that settled in the early 1700s in Pennsylvania. From this clan came an astonishing number exceptional people, many of whom dedicated their lives to the study and conservation of nature. "Glorious Times" even poses the question as to whether this family had a special "Naturalist DNA" in their genetic heritage. "Glorious Times" covers many generations, but appropriately focuses most attention on the famous siblings Frank Jr., John, and Jean (Craighead George). It is interesting to note that in 2009 it was Dr. David Masland suggested Benjey write a book about his lifelong friends, the Craigheads. Benjey's initial investigation convinced him that this was indeed an extraordinary family. Impressively informed and informative, thoroughly 'reader friendly' in organization and presentation, "Glorious Times" will prove to be of immense attraction to readers with an interest in the history of environmentalism and conservation in America -- and will prove to be of enduring value for both community and academic library American Biography collections in general, and Environmental/Conservation supplemental studies reading lists in particular.

message 6: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Kemp (goodreadscomdanielkemp) | 4 comments FREE until 28 Jan
A story of murder, exploitation and sex
Once I Was A Soldier
myBook.to/Once

message 7: by Zane (new)

Zane Schweitzer | 1 comments Zane Kekoa Schweitzer
I am a new author with my book BENEATH THE SURFACE released in November of 2017. I would be happy to send a coupon for a free download of the book to any member of the group. I guess you can message me if you would want that. Check it out here https://www.amazon.com/Beneath-Surfac...

message 8: by Michael (new)

Michael Benavidez | 5 comments Been forever since it's been out, but my first (and only) real book has undergone some changes. From four short stories to a handful. I'm working on some follow up books, but for now this is my baby. If you all like horror I'd gladly welcome any advice, critiques, you're money, etc. :) just kidding on the money part, I'm more interested in reading other books more than anything else.
When Angels Fail

message 9: by James (new)

James Birch (jameswallacebirch) | 2 comments Hello,

I would love to have my book, Discontents: The Disappearance of a Young Radical, considered for your reading list.

I think it is a unique story that will resonate with the goals of the club. I’ve pasted info about it below. Please contact me with any questions.

It would mean the world to me to be considered. Thanks!
James

Discontents is available in print and paperback on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Discontents-Di...

About Discontents
In the years leading up to the social upheaval of 2016-17, a loner with a following ignited unrest. Discontents is the eye-opening origin story of the fight behind the battle in the streets that has dominated the 2010s. How did Emory Walden, a notorious graffiti artist, fuel an uprising and why did he disappear?

Upon returning home to Washington, D.C. after quitting his desk job, cutting all ties, selling his belongings, and backpacking across Europe, a loner graffiti artist and disillusioned blogger, Emory Walden, sets out to call b.s. on the world. He soon finds an unlikely fan in the enigmatic Baby Boomer, Fletcher Spivey.

Soon, Emory is the underground figurehead of a radical activist movement and in love with a girl who he's hiding everything from.

But revolutions never go as planned. He awakes in a hospital bed. Why’s he there? Has the movement been infiltrated? He can't remember anything.

If he can piece things together, he just might be able to warn Spivey and save the movement. But, in a callous world of young radicals, ambitious cops, privileged twenty-somethings, damaged souls, scared citizens, homeless sages, and power players, it's hard to know who wants to see you disappear.

This is Not Your Typical 'Author Writes a Story' Book. The backstory:

In January 2011, Emory Walden, one of the most notorious political dissidents and graffiti artists hunted by authorities throughout the District of Columbia disappeared. Half a year later, James Wallace Birch, an old high school friend, received a letter from Emory imploring James to help tell Emory's story.

The book is Emory’s riveting first-hand account that puts to rest the speculation surrounding his disappearance. In it, we see a rare account of a man struggling against amnesia to uncover the nebulous forces that sought to bring him down.

Reviewers have described Emory's unique style as cynical and poignant but witty, insightful, and at times poetic. Characters are as dynamic as they are tortured, and the portrait of the back alleys and rooftops of the nation's capital is visceral and disturbing.

At Amazon, you can read a full description along with reviews.

message 10: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) James wrote: "Hello,

I would love to have my book, Discontents: The Disappearance of a Young Radical, considered for your reading list.

I think it is a unique story that will resonate with the goals of the cl..."

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing information on your book! That's exactly what this folder is for.

It can only be considered for our monthly read if someone, other than yourself, were to nominate in the nomination thread. It would then have the chance to be voted on by the group.

But we're always happy for authors to share their books in this folder.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

message 11: by James (new)

James Birch (jameswallacebirch) | 2 comments Okay. Thank you for letting me know! I'll keep my fingers crossed that someone nominates it. :)

message 12: by Charles (last edited Feb 03, 2018 12:18PM) (new)

Charles Ameringer (cda1) | 2 comments If you think Venezuela is in a bad way today, you ought to read this just published dark tale about things there about 100 years ago. It's about five bastard sons who want to do in Papa, only he is the dictator-president of the country and is protected by a squad of national security police. Follow a series of deadly encounters to determine who will assassinate whom. Check it out at: goodreads.com/book/show/38332561-the-...

message 13: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Rosenberg (rebeccarosenberg) | 3 comments The Secret Life of Mrs. London

Enter the 100 book giveaway for THE SECRET LIFE OF MRS. LONDON!

Here’s the link: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

THE SECRET LIFE OF MRS. LONDON, by Rebecca Rosenberg
San Francisco, 1915. As America teeters on the brink of world war, Charmian and her husband, famed novelist Jack London, wrestle with genius and desire, politics and marital competitiveness. Charmian longs to be viewed as an equal partner who put her own career on hold to support her husband, but Jack doesn’t see it that way…until Charmian is pulled from the audience during a magic show by escape artist Harry Houdini, a man enmeshed in his own complicated marriage. Suddenly, charmed by the attention Houdini pays her and entranced by his sexual magnetism, Charmian’s eyes open to a world of possibilities that could be her escape.
As Charmian grapples with her urge to explore the forbidden, Jack’s increasingly reckless behavior threatens her dedication. Now torn between two of history’s most mysterious and charismatic figures, she must find the courage to forge her own path, even as she fears the loss of everything she holds dear.

message 14: by J.M. (new)

J.M. Clark | 2 comments New Kings of Tomorrow

This is my first Indie Sci-Fi Novel. It’s available now on Amazon for 2.99. I would Love your review and opinion!

message 15: by Jonathan (new)

Jonathan | 2 comments Hello new friends. When I'm not reading a brilliant book no one has ever heard of, I'm writing one. If you want a quick and free look at what I do, I've got a couple of short stories posted on my writer's group website. Here's the most recent: https://coryluspress.com/the-suit/

Now . . . to check out some of the books on this thread!

message 16: by B (new)

B Lynn | 1 comments How does a 62-year-old woman who's never been married find happiness with a two-time widower seeking his third wife on . . . Craigslist!? The answer(s) are in Never Too Late: From Wannabe to Wife at 62. https://www.amazon.com/Never-Too-Late...

"If you're looking for a practical guide to developing a lasting reciprocal relationship - this is the book for you.--John Maxwell O'Brien, Ph.D

"Too good to miss." --Carol Smallwood

message 17: by Mike (new)

Mike Takac | 1 comments At the risk of sounding too optimistic, my book covers a simple paradigm-shift having the potential of a social renaissance. Please find the Introduction Chapter at the following link:
http://www.bookdaily.com/book/3341166...

message 18: by Adah (new)

Adah Udechukwu Hello all, I am Ude, I have written 3 short works so far (Nuven , Renishii and Shire Katsugi). I am currently working on my first major novel

message 19: by Albert (new)

Albert Asaro | 1 comments My name is Albert John Asaro and for me the marketing aspect of book sales is a little tricky. My new title is Sons of Waywould and it is free to read for the next five days. I don’t have a good answer as to how anyone drums up interest in book, I’am trying to find my way.

message 20: by Zachary (new)

Zachary Owen Hello. I'm not really here to promote my work. I just wanted to thank everybody for reading Beauties in the Deep. It was a pleasant surprise to see it being discussed in this group. It was my first major publication and sometimes it feels like I wrote it a lifetime ago. I'm glad people are still enjoying Beauties. And thank you Kristin B. for the fair and honest assessment of it.

message 21: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Zachary wrote: "Hello. I'm not really here to promote my work. I just wanted to thank everybody for reading Beauties in the Deep. It was a pleasant surprise to see it being discussed in this group. It was my first..."

Hi Zachary,

Thanks for stopping by! I'm happy that we were able to brighten your day. Being an author is no easy task, and I'm glad we can help shed some light on your work!

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna Portillo | 3 comments Hello everyone! My name is Anna Portillo. I am an author of fantasy books (Currently published- One adult, one YA and one for middle school readers) I was wondering if I may nominate my first novel, The Realms of Oneira, published in 2016. I would love a chance to hear opinions on my tale. Whether it's chosen or not, I'm really excited about being a part of this group because I think it's important to give lesser known authors a chance to share the stories of their imagination! Thank you all!

message 23: by Kristin B. (new)

Kristin B. Bodreau (krissy22247) Anna wrote: "Hello everyone! My name is Anna Portillo. I am an author of fantasy books (Currently published- One adult, one YA and one for middle school readers) I was wondering if I may nominate my first novel..."

Hi Anna,

Per the rules you can't nominate your own book. However, you can certainly tell us more about it here in the Author's folder.

For it to be considered for one of the monthly group reads, another member would need to nominate it.

Thanks for joining and sharing!

message 24: by Anna (new)

Anna Portillo | 3 comments Thank you for letting me know. Here is a little bit about the book:
Enter an enchanted world full of mystical creatures and join them on their mysterious and perilous journey. Follow Petra, Valen, Tristan, and Defteria as they encounter other beings from realms far away and discover the secrets hidden from them that reveal their destinies.

message 25: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Thornton | 1 comments Hi everyone. I am a author of poetry giving Goodreads another try as I have previously not been able to navigate this site. My book is a collection of poetry that I poured my heart into and is currently on sale on Amazon for .99 cents. Entitled
"Universal Colloquies Inside of Me"

Feel free to check it out to start the conversation of what's beyond the surface.

message 26: by Z. (new)

Z. Miracle | 2 comments Hello everyone! I am a brand new author exploring different ways of promotion and also checking into new series to read myself. I recently published my first book in my new series it is called "Grim's Awakening"

message 27: by Ian (last edited Feb 20, 2018 05:31PM) (new)

Ian Bates | 1 comments My second non-fiction book was recently launched in Australia and the UK.
Champion of the Quarterdeck: Admiral Sir Erasmus Gower (1742-1814) is the biography of a little-known Royal Navy Admiral whose 50 year career saw him rise from captain's servant to full admiral.
Gower circumnavigated the world twice (before Captain Cook), was shipwrecked and stranded in Patagonia, showed steely resolve in battle facing overwhelming odds, shared in the capture of over 50 enemy ships, conveyed the first British embassy to China (with much more besides), culminating in being commissioned Governor and Commander-in-Chief of Newfoundland.
In fact, no other contemporary British officer could match his accumulated experience or claim to surpass the diversity of his achievements.
Hardcover with dust jacket - 382 pages, index, bibliography, illustrated.
See author web site https://www.ianmbates.com

message 28: by Wolf (new)

Wolf DeVoon | 3 comments 305 books on your Want To Read list.

I feel like I've been stranded in Patagonia, so to speak.

message 29: by Robert (new)

Robert Talerico | 3 comments " Hey guys I am a new Self-Published author trying to gain some exposure for my book titled "Through the Darkness" which is currently available for free right now in any digital Kindle format. I am running this promotion for the next three days.

If anyone decides to read it please feel free to review it on Amazon. I appreciate any and all feedback. Thank you for your time, and support.

I hope you guys enjoy the book.

Sincerely,
Robert Talerico

Link:
https://www.amazon.com/Through-Darkne...

message 30: by Haroun (new)

Haroun Risa | 5 comments Hey everyone, hope you all are well.

I just published my debut novel, Mombasa Raha, My Foot, now available on Goodreads.

message 31: by Haroun (new)

Haroun Risa | 5 comments Check out my debut book on Goodreads:
Mombasa Raha, My Foot

A fictional novel based on the sex tourism & human trafficking vice along the Kenyan coast.

message 32: by R.S. (new)

R.S. Merritt | 1 comments Principles of Magic (Son of the Keeper #1) by R.S. Merritt My foray into Fantasy and Science Fiction. Also have a Zombie series I think is a fun read if anyone is into that.

It All Started (Zournal, #1) by R.S. Merritt

Enjoy!

message 33: by Joe (new)

Joe Crane Hi everyone, hope all of you are doing great!

This is my first book and its genre is adult fantasy.

After a horrific plane crash, groups of survivors end up in a continent that has been hidden from the world for what it contains. While trying to find a way back home, they are being hunted by a group of professional soldiers that have no mercy. They try to escape at first but the more they knew about the continent the more they realized that escaping wouldn’t matter for what is about to come.

Check out its goodreads page for the reviews :)

The Red Mountain: A new beginning

message 34: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Harju (pamelaharju) | 2 comments This is a great idea for a group. :) I'd love to introduce you to my second novel, Yours Remotely.

Everyone loves a rock star – but can a rock star love you back?

Lea Woods wants a relationship. Gary Rock All, singer and guitarist in The Remotes, wants his band to take over the world. An undeniable attraction throws them into an all-consuming, if ultimately thwarted fling. As Gary struggles to cope with the fame success brings him, Lea sees him slipping away from her. He lives for his music - is there any room for her in his life?

YOURS REMOTELY is a gritty love story gone wrong for fans of damaged characters, dirty rock 'n' roll and sexy anti-romance.

message 35: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Cheshire | 1 comments Hey all, here is my favourite scene from my novel The Day Trip. It’s actually my favourite, as you will read below, it had to be done that one small funny scene with Eric. Hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Still at 99p / $1.28 from my publishers. The sequel in the series is going into production as well.
Bradley watched as the rest of the Armazoids charged for them. He turned away from them, hoping to run to a position that was more easily defended—they were way too open
“Come on,” he ordered. He crossed the road, looking both ways at the smashed up vehicles as they pile into one another, people still screaming for help. There was nothing he could do. As they reached the other sidewalk at a dead run, he saw Eric trip and fall. With the Armazoids charging closer, he swerved and pulled Eric roughly to his feet. “Come on!”
Kevin, the fastest runner, had run ahead and was beckoning to them madly. Bradley pushed Eric in his direction, then turned to squeeze off his last two shells into the lead Armazoids. Their lifeless bodies fell, tripping their companions behind.
“In here,” Kevin yelled as he pushed a set of wooden doors open. Bradley followed Eric into the restaurant, his eyes slowly adjusting to the dark room until he could see the small group of frightened people inside.
“Hey, you boys okay?” The waiter asked. “What’s it like out there?”
Bradley didn’t bother answering. He slammed the two doors shut and pulled two huge dining tables across to try and hold the door shut.
“Will that hold?” The waiter asked.
“Probably not,” Bradley replied, catching his breath. “But there we are.”
There was a short pause as the boys panted after their sprint and the others watched them in scared silence. Then the banging started. The Armazoids had arrived.
“Shit,” Kevin gasped. “They are going to get in.”
“What do we do?” Max asked.
The people in the restaurant gasped, some gasping, as the banging on the doors intensified.
“What do we do?” a voice said from the panicked people.
The Armazoids outside the entrance continued slamming into the wooden doors, determined to get in and slaughter everyone inside. Eric stepped forward.
“Ive got it” He yelled
Eric walked towards the door. The people in the restaurant looking at him.
“Stay back I’ve got a chainsaw” He yelled “Ram, nam, nam, ram, nam, nam, nam, nam, ram, nam”
Bradley looked at Eric as Kevin and Max did the same thing. Not saying a word. The Armazoids stopped slamming into the door. They kneeled down and peered through looking at Eric as he stood there still holding the pretend chainsaw.
“Who is this joker” The Armazoid asked?
Bradley looked at the people, just staring at Eric after what he just done.
“He watches a lot of movies” He said in one at the onlookers.
The Armazoids started attacking the door again.
Bradley took deep breaths as bits of muck rained down each time the Armazoids banged on the door. He handed Kevin the handgun he had picked up off the dead security guard before.
“What?” Kevin gasped.
Bradley didn’t’t answer. He walked into the kitchen to look for the fire exit. “Come on,” he yelled when he found it. “Go! Get these people out of here.”
“Wait. What about you?” Kevin asked.
“Don’t worry,” Bradley said. “I’ll catch up. Now come on, go.”
Kevin pushed the fire exit open and started ushering out the frightened people who had holed up in the old restaurant. Just as Kevin was shooing at the las tone, three Armazoids burst into the restaurant. They pushed the old tables that had been blocking the door out of the way.
Bradley was ready for them. He clenched his knuckles. “Bring it on,” he yelled.
The three Armazoids charged towards Bradley. Bradley felt his heart pound as all the martial arts and fighting he had learned over the years were called into action. He took a deep breath and swung his leg round, slamming it into the lead Armazoid. The alien fell back into his companions, making them all fall in a painful heap.
Bradley knew he had to get out of there. He sprinted for the exit and down the sidewalk, not knowing how far behind the Armazoids were. Not many people were around as he continued along the sidewalk, his heart pounding in his chest. He took a chance and ran down a small side alley, skidding to a stop when he reached its end: a brick wall.
The Armazoids ran around the comer of the alley where they thought they had seen the human male. They looked around the alleyway, seeing nothing but cluttered garbage in the quiet shadows. The passageway ended in a brick wall.
“He’s gone,” one Armazoid said to the others. He shrugged. “Never mind. There’s plenty more out there.” The Armazoids looked around for a few seconds more, then ran out of the alley in search of easier prey.
Bradley heard their retreating footsteps but gave it a few minutes. Then he slowly lifted the cardboard box off of him. He felt his heart starting to slow down. He wiped tiny drops of sweat away from his face as he looked around the dark alley, trying to decide if he could scale the wall—he wanted to avoid the main streets. He took a running start and leaped up, scrabbling for the top of the wall until he miraculously found a good handhold. He pulled himself up and then launched himself over, landing gracefully in a roll that brought him up to a standing position. He couldn’t hear any screaming and assumed this part of the city was mostly deserted at this point. Where would his group be? He felt his pulse slowing as he continued to wipe his forehead. “Jesus Christ,” he mumbled.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Day-Trip-Ste...

message 36: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) Hello everyone! I am the author of 3 amazing books about perservering in the worst of situations. I offer hope and inspiration to readers who are struggling. I am the prime example that you can overcome it all!

My Mental Madness Memoir: The Provocative True Journey Through My Struggles with Mental Illness

How to Survive Depression: Book #1 in How to Survive Series

How to Survive Bipolar Disorder: Book #2 in How to Survive Series

message 37: by Stefano (last edited Mar 18, 2018 07:08AM) (new)

Stefano Cariolato | 1 comments Hello everyone !
I am a computer engineer, passionate about history and science, and I live in Rome. My first book is "The Treasures Ships" about an endeavor happened during the first years of the Ming dynasty. The personal interest in this important story, and the fact that what happened in the past is occurring again in the Chinese Sea, have motivated the editing of this book. The ebook's outline is the following:

In 1400 an immense Chinese fleet of hundreds of ships and tens of thousands of men sailed through the seas, reaching Indonesia, India, Persia, Arabia and Africa: sent by a proud emperor to bring to the world the glory and the power of the Ming, was commanded by the most famous of the Chinese admirals, an eunuch named Zheng He.
The ships carried valuable books, precious fabrics, delicate and beautiful ceramics, in addition to gold and silver destined for the princes of the visited countries, and were taking back in China exotic merchandise to show at court with the ambassadors of the Asian world who prostrated themselves in submission: for this reason they were called Treasures Ships.
The history and descriptions of the peoples met are presented based on the news collected by previous and following travelers, as well as by the chroniclers who followed the fleet leaving a testimony of the voyages that had been accomplished.
Despite the fact that the surviving information is very limited, this book narrates the missions of the Fleet of the Treasures between 1405 and 1433, attempting to reconstruct the routes likely to have been followed on the basis of the sea and wind conditions, phased by the monsoon cycle and detected today with precision by the satellites.
After a thirty-year long endeavour the Chinese retired from the sea, cancelled the travels reports, destroyed the ships renouncing to sail and remained helpless in face of the penetration of European Navies before and of the Japanese aggression afterward.
Today, China is rebuilding a large fleet that is already carrying its weight in home and neighbouring waters and its flag in the oceans, retracing the endeavour accomplished 600 years ago.

I'll be very pleased if somebody that has read the book will comment it, telling me what he has appreciated and what I can modify to improve it.

If you want you can also read some excerpts of it on Google book at the following url:
https://books.google.it/books?id=ufFD...

Looking forward to hearing from you, my best regards from Rome.

Stefano Cariolato

message 38: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) Hello to all! I think you may enjoy 3 books that I have written. Readers have told me how beneficial they have been for them. They are about the will to perserve and beat all the odds!

My Mental Madness Memoir The Provocative True Journey Through My Struggles with Mental Illness by Stephanie Anne Allen
How to Survive Depression Book #1 in How to Survive Series by Stephanie Anne Allen
How to Survive Bipolar Disorder Book #2 in How to Survive Series by Stephanie Anne Allen

message 39: by Colleen (new)

Colleen Young | 1 comments Hi everyone! I've been working at this author gig for a few years now. I've had good reviews on my books (4 now) and people seem to enjoy my work. I'm trying to gain access to the reading world on a larger level. I'm interested in trading free books for reviews. I simply have no idea where to start. Any advice or help would appreciated. Thanks in advance. All's Wright in Love & Lies by Colleen Young

message 40: by M. (new)

M. (mlanders) | 1 comments Hey all! I just wanted to let everyone know that the Pan & Puck e-book is available for free on Amazon for the rest of today and tomorrow, Monday the 14th and Tuesday the 15th. I know a few people here have talked about reading it, so now is the time to set is aside for later!

message 41: by Lisamarie (new)

Lisamarie Chorowiec (beautewolf) | 4 comments Hello all my debut novel is called Sick Humor, cynical, funny, and soulful when you least expect it. Available wherever books are sold. ❤️

message 43: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Kemp (goodreadscomdanielkemp) | 4 comments FREE until October 6
by Daniel Kemp
Why? A Story Of—-Sex, Murder, and oh yes—Love

http://mybook.to/WhyDK

A Review

Drama, erotica, passion, suspense; they are all here.
A bipolar plot pitted with oodles of painful depravity, a collection of which can only be found in the depths of London's underworld. Yet the power of love shines through, supplying blanket after fluffy blanket of beautiful romance.
Such a lover!
A man for all seasons and reasons, but with a heart for only one woman.
What a woman!
Sigh.......A five-star romance with a beautifully and poetically crafted ending which will tear your heart-strings to shreds.

message 44: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Harju (pamelaharju) | 2 comments This book is out today. 99 c to buy or read for free in Kindle Unlimited.

If you like dark stories and love rock music, this is for you!

Two Hearts in a Grave by Pamela Harju