Detailed Roleplayers discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Fallen and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Hi there!
So the school for supernatural abilities, right?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Hi!
Yep, that's it, then we can always start a new one if we diced to later on.

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alright :)
Would you like to do doubles or no?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay..

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments So, you wanna brianstorm or make charters and jump into it?

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments We can brainstorm or just figure it out as we go, which would you prefer?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Lets go with figuring it out as we go, seeing as that sounds better.
So one girl and one guy each?

message 10: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay.

Yeah, sounds good to me. Can you post your characters first?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Yeah.

name: Samantha
Ability: Unknown
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pictu...

Name: Jason
Ability: Shape Shifting.

message 12: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Do you think they should be slightly younger (closer to high school age) since they're going to a school or nah?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Yeah I suppose your right. I'll change that

message 14: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. I'll have mine up in a minute n

message 16: by Fallen Catalyst (last edited May 29, 2017 04:37PM) (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Name: Riley
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/0...
Ability: Manipulation of light/shadows

Name: Alaric
http://static.stylosophy.it/stwww/fot...
Ability: Pyrokinesis

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Alright. Would you like to start it off?

message 18: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments How should we start it?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments mm well-- Should we have three or two of them already be there and then one of them can come join the school because they'd just found out?

message 20: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay. Who should be the new one or two that just got there?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I was thinking Samantha could be one of the new one's since I put hers as 'unknown' . Do you want one of yours to be new too or just her?

message 22: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Just Samantha is alright with me. Still want me to start?

message 24: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Okay

--

Riley woke up in the morning, his alarm blaring. He forced himself to get up, turn off his alarm and get ready for the day of classes. He took a quick shower and got dressed in a pair of jeans and a random dark grey Tshirt that was in his closet. He grabbed his book bag and left his dorm room, heading to the mess hall before going to class.

Alaric was up super early, walking through the halls of the main school building which included the mess hall and library along with all the classrooms excluding the gyms, those were all separate and equipped for various common abilities. She hummed softly to herself, looking around.

(Sorry if that sucked. I wasn't sure how to start)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Jason had woken up early to head down stairs from the dorm he shared with his roommate. Seeing as after their disagreement last night he wanted some time to him self then breakfast. Which he had promptly headed for and gotten. Although it all tasted horrible. Wondering how Riley was doing since he hadn't seen him around in a while.

Samantha rolled over and shut off her alarm today was the day that she'd be going to a new school. A school for-- people like her. A school with people with abilities. Getting up and showering before dressing in a pair of dark wash jeans and a white shirt slipping on her shoes before heading downstairs. Both her parents where already gone to work so she'd be driving herself to the school. Which was less then ideal but.. she'd make due with it. She thought double checking she had everything that she needed to bring with her eating down a little breakfast then started loading the car up to head out.

message 26: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley walked into the mess hall, rubbing a hand through his platinum blond hair as he looked around. He went and got food, just a container of cereal and an apple, before going to sit at a table. He sat at a table near the door out of habit, taking a bite out of his Apple. Riley noticed Jason and gave a slight wave, unsure if he noticed him.

Alaric had gotten breakfast earlier that morning so she avoided the mess hall, not wanting to deal with all the people and noise as everyone woke up and headed there. She wandered the halls for a bit longer, not wanting to be at her class super early but not quite sure where to go yet either. She debated heading back to her dorm, not having a roommate so she had the space all to herself, for now at least.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Jason saw Riley's wave, flashing a wave back. Before snacking on his own breakfast again. Unsure on how class would go seeing as he hadn't studied for the coming test but he wasn't worried about it. Seeing as it was for gym class. And if nothing else that was only one of the many things he was the best at. Even if people misjudged him in that area. Finishing up with his plate tossing it in the trash on the way over to Riley's table.

Samantha had loaded the car made sure the house was locked up then digging out the map they had sent her, so that she could find her way or who ever was driving her. Pulling out of the drive way, and headed for the school. Fallowing the directions the map gave her. Stopping only once to pick up a coffee for the road, before hoping on the freeway and headed on her way. Making it there within an hour and a half. Pulling up in the parking lot.

message 28: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley smiled a bit. He ate his Apple before moving onto his cereal, which he never ate with milk. He looked over as Jason came over to him. "Hey, what's up?" He said to him, recalling that they hadn't talked for a while. He was in the same gym class as Jason but didn't care about the test, he wasn't a big fan of using or showing off his abilities, seeing how to him they were completely useless.

Alaric went to the library after a bit, bored. She was in there quite often, the librarians often recruiting her to help with putting books away and whatever else. She set down her backpack, talking with one of the librarians for a few minutes before grabbing one of the carts of books that needed to be put away.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Jason shrugged pulling out a chair and sitting down, across from Riley. "The same ol' stuff-- studying, trying to stay out of people's way. So that I don't get wrapped up in there drama fits. Although Alex and me got into it last night, wouldn't be surprised if half the hallway heard it. Not that it matters anyway, we hardly even see each other expect for before we're about to fall asleep or something. What's knew with you?" he asked. needing something other then his own problems to think about.

Samantha looked at the big school as she sat in her car. In no real hurry to even get started, seeing as-- well to be honest. She had no idea what her abilities were even. She'd asked her parents about them, and what they meant. But she'd only gotten non direct answers. 'Don't worry about it' 'they'll show up when it's time' 'Your father used to be able to do this- or your mother used to do this' but none of it helped. And the more she thought on it the more worried she became. Seeing as she had only experienced one episode.Or at least she believed. But even then-- she couldn't be sure because no one had been around to answer her questions and hadn't bothered bringing them up anyways. And what if that was just a fluke? A one time thing? What if she didn't have any abilities like her parents thought? If that was the case what was she doing here?? She wondered as she let go a deep breathe before climbing out of the car after grabbing her purse. Deciding on leaving everything for now at least in the car. Then heading for the front doors.

message 30: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley nodded slightly. "You and him seem to fight quite a bit when left alone too long." He commented, glancing at him before looking around. "Pretty much the same here, just studying and avoiding drama. And attention when possible." He replied with a shrug. Like he could easily avoid attention; way too much about him stood out. Having been at the school the longest, platinum blond hair, all of it worked against him in the avoiding attention issue.

Alaric talked with some of the people she knew in the library as she put books away. She likes having this to focus on, it was something normal to do, and she didn't worry much about accidentally using her abilities in there. It was her safe place and everything, not something she'd want to damage or destroy. She had had a few incidents in other rooms where she's gotten frustrated and accidentally ignited some stuff but nothing too major

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Jason nodded, bad habit. Seeing as he was a shape shifter and his room mate was, a hot head too. Well luckily he didn't have power over fire or anything like that. Just a really bad temper. Plus shifters usually had a short fuse around certain people anyways. Like- people that could play other peoples feelings, or make you see things that weren't there at all. "Hey, sometimes that's the best way to, go about it.. Yeah. It's just I don't know. He just gets to me. Maybe it has something to do with his powers and all, not that it maters though." he said shaking his head.

Samantha walked in and then started looking for some kind of wall sign that pointed her to where the office was. But found none. What kind of place didn't have hall signs telling people where to go? Where to find something? She thought annoyed by it. Did they expect her to walk around the halls until someone asked her if she was lost and showed her the way or until she found it herself? Shaking her head and started for the main hallway. Maybe it would take her to the office. Starting down that way, hearing people- lots of people talking. Maybe it was breakfast time and they were still in the mess hall. She wondered fallowing the sound of loud talking down the hall finding that she was right. Peeking in, to see what it would be like.

message 32: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley nodded slightly. "See about changing roommates maybe?" He suggested. "Put Alex with my roommate and then you and I could room together, since we don't get on each other's nerves." He got up to throw away his empty cereal container and apple core. He tossed them in the trash, noticing a girl in the doorway of the cafeteria when he turned to go back to the table. Instead, Riley went over to the girl. "Hey, you alright?" He asked her, his voice calm and quiet compared to the ruckus of the mess hall.

(I'm gonna leave Alaric's off this post due to her not interacting with anyone but I figured she could end up being called to the office to be Samantha's roommate and show her to their room and such, if that's good with you?)

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments ((yep that's good with me!))

Samantha had been about to turn back to go about looking for the office when she'd been caught looking in. Seeing a guy come up to ask her if she was okay. Taking him in, along with everything else. He wasn't half way bad looking, plus he seemed nice enough. The first real actual face she'd seen here thus far. So maybe that was why he was looking so friendly to her. Opening her mouth to answer. "I- um. I just got here, I was due to start today as a transfer but I couldn't find the office and noticed that the hall signs were missing or they don't have any, so...." She said knowing that that had to be one of the dumbest things she had ever said.

Jason glanced over when he saw Riley head for the door instead of coming back but paused when he spotted that he was talking to a girl. A newbie maybe? It had been a while since they'd gotten any sure, but they always got a couple each year. Collecting his own things as well as Riley's and heading over to see what was going on.

message 34: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley glanced over her. "Oh alright. The hall signs are never in the same place, some kids like to move them around." He commented, shrugging. He smiled lightly and grabbed his stuff from Jason. "We'll show you to the office. I'm Riley and that one is Jason." He introduced before stepping out into the hall and walking with them to the office. He didn't mind helping out, considering the fact that he had the entire school locations pretty much memorized.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Samantha glanced over to the other guy that came up as the first one introduced him as Jason and then himself as Riley. Smiling at both of them in turn. "Thanks. Nice to meet you, I'm Sam" She said starting to walk with them to the office. Trying to take mental notes in her head on where things were as they went.

Jason walked with them down the hall towards the office, knowing where it was like the back of his hand. Seeing as he had been coming here for what felt like forever even if Riley had been here longer then him. "Nice to meet you.."

message 36: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley smiled a bit. He let Jason talk to Sam, quietly leading them to the office. He headed inside, the door propped open. Riley glanced at them before speaking to one of the people at the desk, informing them of their new student's arrival. They spoke with Riley for a moment before sending him off to find Alaric since they were friends. "I'll be back." He told Jason and Sam.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Jason nodded to Riley as he headed out of the office after informing them that he'd be back. "I'll wait for him, you might want to go check to see if you have everything in order and stuff." he told her nodding towards the desk area. Then leaning back against the wall to wait.

Samantha smiled slightly then gave a small nod after saying a quick 'okay' to Riley's exit. Heading over to the desk where he'd been speaking with someone there about something. To make sure she had everything in order and she didn't have to do anything else. Listening as they went over the info with her about the dorms and classes, after handing over her list of classes. Before dismissing her. Heading back over to where Jason was to wait for Riley.

Jason looked up when he saw her approach again asking "everything set?" Then gave a nod and thumbs up when she told him that it was.

message 38: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Riley made his way to the library. He easily found Alaric, talking with her and explaining that the main office had sent him to find her. She nodded and walked with him back to the office, them talking softly. When they got back to the office, Riley let Alaric talk to the people at the desk. "I believe she's gonna be your roommate Sam. Based on the fact that they wanted her to show you to there." He told her.

Alaric talked with the people for a few minutes, sighing and promising sarcastically not to light the new girl on fire as she came over to them. "Hi Samantha, I'm Alaric and apparently we'll be roommates." She said softly, not the most social.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Samantha smiled slightly when Alaric came over and said that they were going to be roommates. Confirming what Riley had been telling her. Although she still felt a little uneasy about the whole thing seeing as clearly all of them knew there abilities already. "Nice to meet you,-- okay. I left my stuff in the car seeing as I didn't know where to put it or anything." She told her slowly starting to warm up to her already. Glancing to both Riley and Jason which hadn't left yet.

Jason looked between the two girls knowing that Alaric wasn't the most social person here but she was nice enough once you got to know her. Although then again there was the case of her setting things on fire. But- that hadn't happened in a while so he thought it was okay enough.

message 40: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alaric nodded. "Alright. I'll show you to where our dorm is and we can get all your stuff moved in there." She said softly. She ran a hand through her dark hair, glancing at the two guys. "Well, are you two gonna shadow us or go to your classes?" She asked them.

Riley smiled softly, watching the pair. "Just don't light her up Ally." He told Alaric quietly. He was probably the only one who could get away with calling her Ally, them having been friends for a few years.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Samantha glanced between Riley and Alaric when he told her not to 'light her up' wondering what in the world that meant. Did she have to worry about being bbq? She hoped not. She thought glancing between Riley and Alaric. "I- okay." Starting to wonder what abilities these three had.

Jason noticed the worried look that crossed Sam's face. Giving her a light grin. "Don't worry about it, you're in good hands. Isn't she Alaric?" Sometimes he could get away with calling her 'Ally' but wasn't feeling it was worth the risk of calling her that right now just in case it was one of those days that she didn't want to take crap like that even if it was only a nickname.

message 42: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alaric shot a glare to him, smiling faintly. "Whatever. I'll see you later." She told him before leading Samantha out of the office. Alaric glanced over at Samantha, "so, I'm guessing you're an unknown ability currently?" She asked softly. She didn't care if she didn't know yet, Alaric just wanted to be aware if they had conflicting powers or what.

Riley looked over at Jason after they left. "Come on dude, we should probably go to class before the bell rings." He said with a shrug.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments (I'm about to go cause I got class and I don't know if I'll be on afterwords or not. Just as a heads up.))

Samantha fallowed her out of the office then started walking with her. "No,- I mean yes I don't know what they are. I'm just, kind of lost, I guess. You know?" Wondering if she'd ever felt that way or if she'd always known what her powers were. Wishing she could explain more but didn't want to over steep her limits either.

Jason shook his head with a slight smirk. "Yeah I guess... come on" He said having no real desire to go but knew that he had too since this one was important.

message 44: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments (Alright.)

Alaric nodded. "That's the case with most people here. They have abilities or have shown signs of them, it's just unclear what they are. Or some of us end up using our abilities in some way that gets noticed and we're shipped off here." She explained. "The teachers here will work with you and help to kind of trigger your abilities I guess so they can start teaching you more about them."

"Our training class, so much fun. Plus a test today." He remarked sarcastically as he left the office, starting to walk to their class.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments At least Alaric understood where she was coming from if at least a little bit. Which was good it made her feel not so alone anymore. "Thanks... that helps a little. I guess that after so long of not knowing what they are, even if I did show signs of them for a while before coming, I guess I just never thought I'd actually get the chance for some real answers. On rather or not everything that happened was just a fluke or if they are actually there." She said not even being able to control it, it just came out on it's own. Needing to be said to someone even if the girl was a stranger right now.

Jason rolled his eyes, faking joy. "Oh boy! Who knows? Maybe we wont get ran to the ground again." He said sarcastically knowing already that it was bound to happen. Since it was test day to see how far they'd come and how powerful they were now.

message 46: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alaric nodded. "That's understandable. All of our abilities show at different times and I guess are triggered differently but they'll help sort it out with you. And then later you'll be trained on how to get stronger and have more control.." She said quietly, walking to their dorm building.

Riley sighed. "It'd be so much easier if they just didn't test us against others.." He commented. 'Then I wouldn't have to hold back my abilities.' He thought to himself as they walked to class.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Samantha nodded, understanding what she was saying. Making notes in her mind at that same time on where they were and how they'd gotten here. Glad that she'd find actual answers here, if nothing more. Even if it did take longer then she was hoping it would. "Okay... um so do you mind if I ask what kind you have?" Although she thought she had already figured it out by Riley's comment.

Jason shook his head. "I know what you mean man.. it's just. Why?? We all have different ones so why pair us with someone with different ones and possibly people that are already stronger then us?" he said instead of asking although it could still be taken as a question as well.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Samantha nodded, understanding what she was saying. Making notes in her mind at that same time on where they were and how they'd gotten here. Glad that she'd find actual answers here, if nothing more. Even if it did take longer then she was hoping it would. "Okay... um so do you mind if I ask what kind you have?" Although she thought she had already figured it out by Riley's comment.

Jason shook his head. "I know what you mean man.. it's just. Why?? We all have different ones so why pair us with someone with different ones and possibly people that are already stronger then us?" he said instead of asking although it could still be taken as a question as well.

message 49: by Fallen Catalyst (new)

Fallen Catalyst (fallencatalyst) | 11800 comments Alaric nodded slightly. She looked around as they walked before holding one hand out in front of her. "Watch.." She said softly, focusing and making a small flame ignite basically right on the palm of her hand. It didn't burn her though. Alaric glanced at Samantha to see her reaction.

Riley nodded. "Exactly. I don't suggest doing this but I think I might try and mess with the instructor some today, maybe see if I can get them to understand why testing us this way doesn't work... He said quietly.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Oh. Oh! So she had that ablitite, interesting although she had started to think that she might. Watching as the flame danced in Alaric's hand but didn't burn her. It was-- amazing to see. If not slightly scary as well. " Wow..."

Jason smirked at that. That could get fun to watch even if it wasn't the wisest idea, they'd ever had. "Sounds fun, I can keep him distracted while you do stuff if you want." He said more then willing to help out with this if need be since they both thought the same thing. Plus he didn't care much for the guy anyways.

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.