Horror Aficionados discussion

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2788 comments Saw this for the first time and I remember seeing the previews when it was out in theaters. So its about a girl who watches over a couples son..only he's a doll. I'll say this I liked the movie until the end..I won't give it away but I'll say I found myself accepting of what was happening then the ending kinda sucked the scare factor right out of me.

Anyone else seen this?

message 2: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10650 comments Mod
yes! the ending ruined the whole movie for me.

message 3: by David (new)

David Brian (davidbrian) | 1610 comments Yep! The ending sucked!

message 4: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6740 comments I saw it and really liked it. The ending could have been better but over all I thought it was an enjoyable movie.

message 5: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2788 comments So I take it you guys saw the ending the same way I did..kind of a unconnected way to the rest of the movie.

message 6: by JL (new)

JL Shioshita (uberproductions) | 149 comments Agreed. I was actually getting into it until the ending, and then I thought I was watching a different movie.

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 6740 comments Justin wrote: "So I take it you guys saw the ending the same way I did..kind of a unconnected way to the rest of the movie."

Yeah the ending threw me a bit. With how good the movie was up to that point, I was expecting more.

message 8: by Sally (new)

Sally (starlina) I agree with everyone. It was going so well, then they had to ruin it. :(