✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Sera + Eponine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 5,570 (5570 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments || Want me to start?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Sure! Would it be his first day, you think?

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Yeah I think so! That would be good. Should it be the beginning of senior year? Or would he come in later in the year?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Hmm, I think it would have to be at least near the beginning, since the fall is when football is.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Oh true! So maybe he got on the team during the summer cap for football so it can be the first day :) maybe they could have Gov together because I know that is a mandatory class for seniors.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Yeah that works!

So two questions:
1. Do we want them to meet in that class then? Or have him be introduced by someone else?
2. Where exactly is this going on?

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Probably meet in class unless you want Philip to introduce them!

I have no clue.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments I think it would be funny if Philip introduced them, but maybe they see each other in class because Spence accidentally did something to her, and they get a formal introduction later?

Um...coastal, you think?

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Oh I like it!

Yeah that works! I live costal :)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments I live coastal too! On the other side XD East or West, you thikn? I'm fine with either.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments I'm fine with either as well! I suppose it depends on the kind of weather we want. Lol.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Lets go West coast, because maybe then he could drag her surfing sometimes.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Sounds good to me! So they meet in class and then get formally introduced?

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Yes ma'am :)

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Lacey walked into the classroom, Hope and Sammy following her. Lacey wore short shorts and a band shirt with a leather jacket. She plopped into a chair and groaned. Hope sat behind her, and Sammy to one side.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments ((Hmm, I'm thinking how it would be best to have their accidental meeting...))

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments ((That works! Mind starting?)

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments ((I don't know how to do it though! That's the problem. I can't think of how he should cause her some trouble by accident >.< Like, I had an idea, but can't think anymore.))

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments ((Maybe he runs into her? I mean she is super short and maybe he could knock her stuff all over?))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments ((Well, since she's already seated, I think I'll go with him just knocking her stuff over then.))

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Spencer walked into the classroom of a new school. Not how he wanted to spend his senior year, but he didn't exactly have a choice. It wasn't as if he was worried about making new friends, he just hated having to get in a new swing of things. Though he tried not to make a scene as he walked to a seat in the back of the class, his clutz side took over and he tripped on a girls backpack, successfully spilling all the contents on the floor.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments She glared at him,"what the hell. Watch yourself," she shoved him and then went to pick up her stuff.

"Relax," hope chided Lacey for her temper.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Spence held up his hands in defense. "Sorry," he said. "No offense, but next time, you shouldn't leave it out where people can trip on it. Doesn't really give you the right to get upset at me."

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "And you should watch where you step," she snapped, standing up again, poking his chest. She was only 5'1, but she could still be scary.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He looked down at her, raising his eyebrows and trying to hide an amused smile. He hadn't realized how short she was until now, or how cute she was, even if she was angry. "I said sorry," he told her as best he could without smiling.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "Are you laughing at me?" She accused him, crossing her arms.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He pretended to look offended. "No, of course not," he said. "Why would I?"

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments She shoved him,"just watch where you're goin."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He stumbled back a step when she shoved him, but was unfazed. "Yes ma'am," he said, pretending to tip his hat. "Now can I go take my seat?"

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments She flipped him off and crossed her arms.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He laughed then, but kept his mouth closed so it wouldn't make a sound. There was just something about angry, cute, short chicks. The seat he'd been going to before his encounter had already been filled, leaving the only open seat to the left of where Lacey sat.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments She huffed when she saw him. "Great."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He sat down there and gave her a polite smile. Too bad he had made a bad first impression, she was pretty cute to him.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments She paid little to no attention as the teacher went on.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments The class moved very slowly for hm too, since he was was paying too little attention to sit still. Silently, he tapped his fingers on his leg tho a rhythm that only he could hear through the whole time.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments When the class ended she got up, making sure to know over his backpack on her way out.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He rolled his eyes at her immature action, but without a word, scooped up the contents that had spilled before slinging the bag onto his back and leaving the classroom.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments Though it was immature, it made her smile. She couldn't let someone think she was nice or she would let things go.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He went on through his day, just waiting for the time when something good or interesting would happen. He started to look into clubs, but none of them were starting soon, and so few of them didn't conflict with football practice. He supposed he would be stuck with the football players for a while.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "Hey! You're Spencer right?" A big guy from summer camp came over. "Come sit with us."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He looked up when he heard his name and smiled. "I go by Spence, but yeah," he answered, going over as requested.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "You know the team already," he smiled, earring. He grinned as Lacey walked in the cafeteria to get lunch, wolf whistling at her, earning him a middle finger.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments Spence nodded in reply, but looked to the door when the guy whistled. Seeing Lacey, he smiled, knowing that at least he didn't get any special treatment. "You know that girl?" he asked his teammate.

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "That's my girlfriend," he shrugged. "She hates me a little."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments He raised an eyebrow and looked over the guy in front of him. "Oh, so then I guess that answers my next question," he joked. "Can't see why she'd hate you though. Maybe it's just how she is."

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "Lacey hates everyone. She's got some shot homelife and takes it out on everyone," he shrugged. "She's hot though."

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments The comment seemed extremely insensitive to Spence, but he felt that starting his school year by speaking up on something like this probably wasn't the best idea, so he kept his mouth shut. "Well, yeah. That's pretty obvious, if you don't mind me saying."

Eponine~ rain will make the flowers grow ~ Thenadier | 3133 comments "Nah. We all know." He shrugged and smiled,"I dunno. She's wild and hard to get is fun.

☣ EMᕈRESS SERΔ ☣ (empress-sera) | 29877 comments "How long have you two been together?" Spence asked, not expecting that it had been very long at all with this guy's attitude. Honestly he wondered why the girl would date a guy like this.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 111 112