Reading with Style discussion

RwS Summer 2017 > 10.1 Instant Replay

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 5912 comments 10.1 Instant Replay
Read a book that would have qualified for a task from last season. You can use this task 3 times, but you must choose the same task from last season each time. This task cannot be used for combo points.

Don (The Book Guy) (donthelibrarian) | 859 comments Sorry if this sounds silly, but does a book I would have used for spring season sub challenge work?

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 11728 comments Don (The Book Guy) wrote: "Sorry if this sounds silly, but does a book I would have used for spring season sub challenge work?"

It will have to qualify for one of the Spring 10- or 20-point tasks.

message 4: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Brown | 2314 comments Don (The Book Guy) wrote: "Sorry if this sounds silly, but does a book I would have used for spring season sub challenge work?"

I'm glad you asked this, I was wondering too! Now we know!

Don (The Book Guy) (donthelibrarian) | 859 comments Elizabeth (Alaska) wrote: "Don (The Book Guy) wrote: "Sorry if this sounds silly, but does a book I would have used for spring season sub challenge work?"

It will have to qualify for one of the Spring 10- or 20-point tasks."

OK.

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Robinson (bethrobinson) | 1099 comments And it can qualify for a Summer task also? We can add combo points to 10.1. But we cannot post to another task and then say 10.1 is the combo?

message 7: by Kate S (new)

Kate S | 5912 comments Beth wrote: "And it can qualify for a Summer task also? We can add combo points to 10.1. But we cannot post to another task and then say 10.1 is the combo?"

Yes. You can claim 10.1 + Combo, but not 10.1 as a combo.

message 8: by Karin (new)

Karin Kate S wrote: "Beth wrote: "And it can qualify for a Summer task also? We can add combo points to 10.1. But we cannot post to another task and then say 10.1 is the combo?"

Yes. You can claim 10.1 + Combo, but no..."

Okay, thanks for clarifying this! I was thinking I couldn't do the former or the latter. Phew!