Unapologetic Romance Readers discussion

Something Like Summer (Something Like, #1)
This topic is about Something Like Summer
Past BotM Archives > Bell, Jay // Something Like Summer

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 1887 comments Mod
Discuss here!

Ezinwanyi Chinyere This Audio was long but I really enjoyed it

Nenia ✨ I yeet my books back and forth ✨ Campbell (neniacampbell) | 1887 comments Mod
Ezinwanyi wrote: "This Audio was long but I really enjoyed it"

That's helpful to know! Great review, btw!

Sarah (needs a break from reviewing) (sarahjf1984) | 724 comments YAAYYY!! My nomination won (this is going to be a BR-heavy month, and I can't wait)!

Ahh! Congratulations, Sarah!

I am loving all these BRs. I've never been so productive!

Sarah (needs a break from reviewing) (sarahjf1984) | 724 comments Nenia *the flagrant liberal* wrote: "Ahh! Congratulations, Sarah!

I am loving all these BRs. I've never been so productive!"

Me neither (at least in eBooks, the paperbacks aren't going quite so well, but that's another story).

Ezinwanyi Chinyere Nenia *the flagrant liberal* wrote: "Ezinwanyi wrote: "This Audio was long but I really enjoyed it"

That's helpful to know! Great review, btw!"

Thanks.
I think I'll re-read with you all and experience it all over :)

jaxnsmom | 26 comments I'm about 40% into the book, and I'm enjoying it, with a few reservations. I wasn't sure about the YA theme in the first part, and look forward to it moving ahead in time.

Sarah (needs a break from reviewing) (sarahjf1984) | 724 comments I really enjoyed it until the end when it shot itself in the foot and lost a star.

jaxnsmom | 26 comments Finished. There was so much more to this than I expected. I don't know how I feel about the ending. (view spoiler)

message 11: by Jim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jim Out of the three reads this month, this was my favorite. I liked Ben in the first portion of the book, but in the second portion I found him to be very selfish with the way he treated his relationship with Jace when Tim came back in the picture.
I agree with the comments above regarding the ending. It felt like a device to bring Tim and Ben together for the happy ending without making Ben look like a total heel. Overall I found it very enjoyable.