Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and shay arabella

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Here we go. Would you mind re posting the idea again?

message 2: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments
description

. set in los angeles, california - street racing is a pure sport among drivers. they live normal lives during the day, and come out at night when the streets are empty. the speed is incredible. they don't only bet money - they bet cars. street racing is common in LA, can you keep up? can you handle what's under the hood? can you escape the police?

. muse a is a female driver. ever since she drove her car onto the pavement of the races, she's been winning. nobody knows exactly who she is, just that she can pick speed up quick and leave your ass in the dust. but she just disappears after the race, not even staying to pick her prize up. who is she? nobody even knows she's a girl. muse b also happens to be a star driver, but he's never been against the mystery driver. and he wants to find out who it is, he won't stop until he figures it out.

message 4: by shay arabella (new)

shay arabella (voidkosmic) | 514 comments Yeah. Do you just wanna do basic stuff?

message 6: by shay arabella (new)

♛ ─── [ I'M LIKE A FIRECRACKER ] ───
descriptiondescriptiondescription description
━━━━━━━━ xx DOMIE QUINN ROYALE

. full name dominika quinn royale
. preferred domie
. age twenty-one [21]
. personality domie has the persona of a badass who is also a sweetheart. at first glance, she seems to be a innocent cute girl - but she's the complete opposite. she's a bit bitchy with a fierce attitude, who isn't afraid to throw the first punch and finish a fight. she also has a tang of mystery - often keeping things to herself and such. domie is very short-tempered, being annoyed by the smallest thing and turning into a hothead. not to mention, she's stubborn and usually gets her way. but once you get to know her, she's actually quite lovely and sweet. but it takes awhile to get there. she's just one of those girls you don't wanna mess with.
. cars 1969 v8 mustang ; orange lamborghini

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments Name: Carlito H. Scott
Personality: TBRP'D
Appearance:

Cars: 2000 Ronn scorpion car ; Black roy royce car

((Not sure if this is okay))

message 8: by shay arabella (new)

no, that's fine c:
would you like me to start?

message 10: by shay arabella (new)

alright. maybe we should start with them both at the same race, but just watching the races on the sidelines? they could run into each other and talk? she could know who he is from previous races, but he doesn't know who she is.

message 12: by shay arabella (new)

domie climbed out her mustang, closing the door and locking it with her keypad. she parked a little further from the races than most would, just to reassure herself of nobody recognizing the car. she parked the mustang in the hidden part of a nearby neighborhood, in front of a friends house. she quickly walked away, down the street toward the crowd of people. it was a warm summer night on a saturday - the best of all. usually she would be on the track, but tonight was different. she decided to just be a bystander and overlook her competition. domie smiled lightly as she heard the familiar revving of the engines and the smell of burnt tire - her favorite.

domie couldn't help but feel a bit out of place. all the girls there were wearing booty shorts and tight crop tops - while she walked up in ripped up skinny jeans, vans, and a black crop top. she shrugged it off, she wasn't here looking for attention. the last thing she wanted was attention. she only enjoyed it when people watched her race. domie shoved her way to the front of the crowd, laying her baby blue eyes on the two cars getting ready to race.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
Carlito Scott stood at edge of the road listening to the cars rev up, getting ready to race. It was a warm and humid summer night so he wore a white t-shirt with some jeans and white sneakers. He normally was in the race and he loved participating in road races even though there wad a cost, but today he preferred to watch. He smiled at everyone who noticed him. He turned his attention towards the two cars as he waited in anticipation. This was his what he loved. He would not give it up for anything else.

message 15: by shay arabella (new)

domie held her breath, the anticipation to much for her. she wished it was her out there, revving the engine of her beloved mustang, the tires smoking. her eyes trailed to her girl who stood between the cars with the flag, counting down from three. she easily recognized the two cars that were awaiting to race - she had beat them both. one of them had tried running her off the road but she lucky enough to pull ahead before he could.

as soon as the girl dropped the flag and yelled "go!" the two car's tires streaked and took off, the wind whipping her hair as she watched them race off down the road - the crowd's cheering drowning out the loud vehicles. she sighed as she watched them go and disappeared, they'd be back in a minute or so - if they didn't crash. she turned her head, her eyes landing on a familiar figure. carlito scott. she knew the face much too well. one of the best racers around, although she's never had the chance to go against him - she wasn't sure she wanted to.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments
A smiled reached his face when they zoomed off. In just about 2.2 seconds they were out of view. Dust flying as the engines roared by. Carlito barely flinched when they drove by. As he waited he glanced around, checking to see how many people were there. Assuming that he did not know everyone and it was the other way around. He was a well known through out the street racing community.

message 17: by shay arabella (new)

[ sorry friend! i just got back from a camping trip yesterday & i've been trying to catch up with all my rps lol. ]

domie cleared her throat. she suddenly realized how close he actually was to her. if she really wanted to, she could easily have a conversation with him. not that she did, she didn't come to these races to make friends. she quickly looked away once he started to look around the crowd - not wanting to make eye contact. that would be weird.

just as these thoughts ran across her mind, she felt a shove from behind her. one strong enough for her to tumble forward and almost fall, but was fortune enough to catch herself. but not good enough to avoid falling into somebody. "you mother-" she was ready to turn around and punch whoever it was square in the mouth but stopped herself once she realized who she had accidentally fallen into. she swallowed the rest of her words as her eyes met the boy's who she had avoided before. "uh, i'm sorry," she mumbled to him before taking a step back.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Okay))

Carlito had just turned his head back to the road when he felt himself step back. His hands catching the person who he let go when he made sure she stood on her her own. He looked her in the eyes. "No need to say sorry." He chuckled as he gave her a smile. "Are you okay?" He questioned her as he hoped she was okay.

He turned his head and glanced at the road. "This race is going to be close huh?" He asked. "Both drivers have skill. It is not like I would want to race against them, right?" He questioned her again as he turned to face her again once the cars roared by for their second lap, dust flying up into the air again.

message 21: by shay arabella (last edited Aug 20, 2017 01:02PM) (new)

Domie quickly recollected herself. She was such a fool. She cleared her throat, "Y-yeah, I'm fine," she finally replied. She brushed her clothing off before shifting her gaze back to him. He was already focused back on the race. She also turned to watch the cars again, studying them.

"Definitely," she responded, pressing her lips together. "Yeah, they both are. But the blue subaru will win," she said, referencing the car that was currently losing. "He hasn't released all his power yet, his waiting til the last minute. The oldest trick in the book, you can tell by the way he's driving," she pointed out casually. She turned back to him, realizing what she just said. She blushed immensely, "N-not that I would know..." she trailed off.

Carlito nodded in agreement, "I agree with you about the blue Subaru has not used its full power yet." He glanced at her again and raised an eyebrow at her. "It is okay if you know a lot." He commented to her as showed her a half smiled. He was impressed by how much this girl knew. Not that many females he personally knows that much. As much as he knew, they were all over him.

He sighed and watched the two cars, waiting to see if the blue Subaru would do exactly what this girl predicted. "So have you been to a lot of these races then?" He questioned her without taking his eyes off the race. "He had not talked like this with someone about this stuff in almost forever.

message 23: by shay arabella (new)

Domie nodded slightly. "My dad is a mechanic, he kind of taught me a lot of stuff," she told him, which was half true. Her dad did teach her a lot of stuff, but she also self taught herself a lot of other things. Mostly things about the fast cars.

"Yeah.... you can say that," she responded with a shrug. Today was not the day she would give her true identity away. She also watched the subaru as both cars edged the finish line. As she expected, the car roared and sped forward and across the finish line. She smirked, "See," she told him with a wink.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8143 comments ((Sorry if it is only one paragraph))

Carlito rolled his eyes, "I never said that either of them would win, I only agreed with you, so you don't have to sound like you knew it the whole time." He commented before turning to face her. "Not that many girls I know, really have their minds wrapped around cars or anything about mechanics." He informed her as he shrugged. "Anyways, that was an okay race, what do you think?" He questioned her.