Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading May 29?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2091 comments Mod
This week I'm reading Road to the Sun By Kiera Andrews.

message 2: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I recently finished an ARC of Jill Shalvis's first women's fiction title, Lost and Found Sisters. Today I'm reading an ARC of Susan Mallery's You Say It First, the first of her Happily, Inc. series. Since the hero is one of the Mitchell brothers, it is also connected to the Fool's Gold series.

message 3: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1278 comments I've got Lost and Found Sisters up next, Janga. I'm curious how different it will be from her other work.

I'm currently reading Hart Broken and it's really interesting. The hero is in a wheelchair. There are so many questions I want to be answered but, like the heroine, I have to wait patiently. ;-)

message 4: by Janga (new)

Janga | 1070 comments Mod
I really liked the characters, Stacey, but then I generally like Shalvis's characters. The pace seemed slower to me than the pace of her romances, but the slower pace fit the story. I will be interested in hearing what you think.

It's quiet in the group today. I guess lots of people are tied up with Memorial Day activities. We had our family gathering Saturday.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Hill | 487 comments I am waiting for Julia Quinn's new book The Girl with the Make-Believe Husband which comes out tomorrow.

message 6: by Leigh-Ayn (new)

Leigh-Ayn | 1186 comments I am waiting for White Hot by Ilona Andrews which comes out today and JQ's new book too!

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan (susaninaz) | 1018 comments I'm now reading Ruthie Knox, Madly. Utter deliciousness!

message 8: by Dls (new)

Dls | 2094 comments Mod
I read the new Sarah Morgan which was good but not great. It did leave me very curious about the next book in the series.
And I read the new Madeline Hunter. I'm still pondering it. Next up is Merely a Marriage and The Girl with the Make Believe husband .

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (staceyissassy) | 1278 comments Janga wrote: "I really liked the characters, Stacey, but then I generally like Shalvis's characters. The pace seemed slower to me than the pace of her romances, but the slower pace fit the story. I will be inter..."

Janga, I really enjoyed Lost and Found Sisters. I didn't think it was that different from her normal style. Her characters are lovable and very real. I can't wait for more in the series. :-)