BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Abandoned Roleplays > Jack Frost and Lightwood

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Hey

message 4: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan There was one from the request tread I really liked but it's not actually my idea.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Oh okay. I am not going to say to steal it, but what was the idea about?

message 6: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan It was a camping trip for some kind of boarding school. A blizzard causes everyone to be trapped in their tents and two boys start to tell each other secrets. Eventually they would admit they liked each other

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments oh. Well I have some ideas if you want to hear them.

message 8: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Definitely

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments 1. Once there was a prince. He was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. When he was nine him and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day he teased the a girl, who he did not know she was the witches daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the prince's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a wife. Now the witch's daughter is is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the prince and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

2. The other one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who she is switched with grows up in the castle. (This one is not a romance.)

3. Muse A and Muse B are both fellow YouTubers with 3-6 million subscribers each. Both of them have heard of each other before and have watched each other's videos, but they have never collaborated or seen each other at Vidcon and such. Muse A really wants to meet Muse B, who he's had a crush on ever since he began watching his videos, so he thinks of a collaboration video that he could do with Muse B and invites him to [ name of state ] through Twitter. Muse B, who's also had a crush on Muse A since he began watching his videos, agreed to come to [ said state ] and do the video. When Muse A and Muse B are filming the video with the help of a few friends, something happens that causes the boys to get real deep and confess their feelings for each other.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments ((The last one is someone else's idea, but they are allowing me to use it because I asked permission.))

message 11: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan I like the third one

message 13: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Yeah. Mind if you post yours first?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments sure. Here it is.

Name: Carlito H. Scott
Sexuality: Gay
Crush: Another Youtuber
Appearance:

Other: His is deaf and can speak, but would rather use sign language.

message 15: by kpcrossan (last edited May 29, 2017 10:46AM) (new)

kpcrossan Name: Bridger L. DuGray
Sexuality: Bisexual
Crush: Carlito H. Scott
Appearance:

message 16: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Idk why the image didn't work properly

message 18: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Oh. Where do I put that?

message 19: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan I got it

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Shall we start? Do you want to post first?

message 21: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Could you?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments ((Of course))

Carlito glanced around his new room before starting the software and what ever was needed to work. He could not wait to put all the posters of Jaxy Patch. If someone asked him any question about Jaxy, Carlito would be able to name everything. Every single detail. He took a deep breath and began to record his next video. Hi everyone, Carlito here again. I had just moved again, which is a bummer. I promise this was the last time. New life.... He went on for almost twenty minutes talking about all the new things going on with his life before he was ready to up load what he had. Also I will be on twitter in the next few hours. Please subscribe, like and comment. And I will see you in the next video. He quickly hit the stop and worked on it to make sure he had captions before uploading. It took less than an hour as he for it to be finished.

message 23: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger was sprawled across his bed and scrolled through his text messages. He started replying to a text from his friends when his laptop lit up with a notification from YouTube. Carlito had uploaded a new video. Bridger dropped his phone on to the bed and rushed to his laptop. He's had a crush on Carlito ever since he started watching his videos. Bridger smiled when he heard the twitter comment and grabbed his phone. He quickly opened twitter and typed up a quick message to Carlito. "Wanna do a collaboration?"

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments
Carlito slipped his cell out of his pocked and opened up twitter. It took him a second to realize he had gotten a message from Bridger. His eyes lit up as he read it. He thought for a moment as he tried to come up with something to say. "Of course I would love to collaborate." He texted back as he could not think of anything else to say. The male hit send and let his chair roll back as he could not believe he sent the message. He just sent a message to Bridger who he may or may not have a crush on; Carlito blushed feeling he might have accomplished something off his bucket list.

message 25: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger's phone vibrated with Carlito's reply. He sat at the foot of his bed and quickly typed out his message. "Come on over to New York. Can't wait to get the chance to work with you." Bridger hit send and fell back onto his bed. His face starts to heat up as he thought of finally getting to meet his crush after all these years.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments
Carlito was in the middle of unpacking when he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He glanced at it and put it down, but only to pick it up when realized Bridger replied back. A huge smile lit up on his face. That is fine. He sent. When is good time for me to come to New York He added as this was going to be such an amazing experience. Him and Brider filming. Also do you know what we should film when I come over? He asked as there were so many topics he wanted to ask the other youtuber. His heart was just about pounding out of his chest at the moment. He was going over to New York. This was exciting. It was going to be kind of tough if he took the plane or tide the train. He sighed and continued to unpack.

message 27: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger had just came back into his room after heating up a frozen dinner when he felt his phone vibrate. Carlito was willing to come to New York. In his excitement, Bridger burnt his hand on the container. He's wanted to film with him for so long. Bridger couldn't be any more thankful for the opportunity. "Now" He quickly typed out another message "Maybe we could have fans send in questions and answer them"

Carlito took took note of what the other youtuber typed. That is a good idea. We could Doing a Truth or Dare video sounds cool or a Get to Know You video sounds like good ideas. He typed. I live just outside of Boston so I am going to see if I can get there as fast as possible. He quickly typed while knowing that he was too hyped. I might have to come tomorrow instead. He added as he breathed in and then let it out slowly making sure his heart beat was steady again. He placed his cell back in his pocket and continued to unpack the first room. His first room was basically the kitchen since he needed it the most. Well besides his bedroom of course.

message 29: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger started doing a little dance when he got Carlito's reply. He typed out "I love the Truth or Dare idea. Tomorrow would be great!" Bridger was ecstatic. He couldn't believe that Carlito would be in New York tomorrow. Bridger threw his dinner onto his bed and rushed to start cleaning his room and the apartment on the other side of the door.

Carlito glanced around the kitchen as it was just about unpacked. He soon made his way to his bed to pack his clothes. He frowned a bit as he realized that they probably did not talk about how long he was staying. Do you know how long you would like me to stay there? I want to make sure I have enough clothes. He texted him as he wanted to know what the plan was.

message 31: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan His phone had been forgotten in his room while Bridger was cleaning the kitchen counter. He didn't get back into his room for almost a half hour. Bridger changed into his pajamas before he reached for his phone. He saw the text from Carlito and immediately typed out a response. "I'm so sorry I didn't see the text until now. And I was thinking the whole think should take about a day or two." Bridger only saw his typo after hitting send. Bridger climbed into bed and stared at his phone, waiting for a response.

Carlito had been unpacking his bedroom when he saw the message. He did not respond to Bridger since he got the information he needed. He emptied a carry on bag and filled it with the essentials he needed. The youtuber finished unpacking his room and now began unpacking the dinning room. He did not come back to his phone until finally texted back.Thank you for the information. Sorry for not answering, I got occupied with something. He texted to him.

message 33: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger had fallen asleep waiting for any response. The vibrating of his phone woke him up. Bridger read Carlito's text and turned his phone off, a smile on his face. It was then that Bridger remembered the dinner he had just thrown onto a random piece of furniture before he started cleaning everything in his apartment. He picked up the now cold container and walked out into the kitchen. The wooden floor was brutally cold against his bare feet. Bridger cracked his neck as he placed the container back into the microwave and punched in two minutes.

Carlito glanced at the time as it was getting really late. He cleaned up what ever he had to do and made his way to bed. He knew that he still had to get the plane tickets. He was okay with buying them at the airport. Hey, are you awake? He texted him, holding his phone in his hand. Considering how late it was, he figured the other YouTuber was asleep at the moment.

message 35: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger smiled at the text as the microwave went off. He placed his phone on his island and took the re-heated container out and placed it next to his phone. Bridger started eating his Mac & Cheese. He sent "im up" before leaving the island to get a glass of water.

Carlito thought for a moment. I was going to buy a plane ticket so I will be arriving at the airport, but I am not sure if you wanted to pick me up or I could take a taxi. He texted him as he got ready for bed. I just need to make sure I have a way to get there. Also you need to text me your address either when I get to New York or before. He informed Bridger.

message 37: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan "I can get you if you want. My address is 1003 Foxhole Drive." Bridger placed his dishes in the sink before returning to his room. He laid on the bed and plugged his phone in to charge. He thought of making a video to announce the collaboration to his fans but he liked the idea of the surprise. Bridger took out a book instead and started to read.

Carlito screenshot it as he would write it down in the morning. Thank you. I will text you tomorrow when I get the tickets and what terminal I will be arriving at. He informed him as he sighed and fell back on to his bed. He stared at the screen for a bit before skimming through the conversation they were having.He blushed a bit as he felt his face get red.

message 39: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger put his book down and read Carlito's latest response. He didn't reply to the text instead he logged into YouTube and started watching Carlito's videos. The more videos he watched the more he remembered why he started liking the other YouTuber in the first place. Not only was he attractive but he was deep and funny as well. Bridger was so happy that he wouldn't be able to get to sleep even if he wanted to. Bridger had really wanted the collaboration to be a surprise but he went into twitter and typed out a quick message. "Can't wait to do this collaboration #highlyrespected" He didn't tag Carlito. He'd let his followers try and figure it out.

Carlito put his phone under his pillow as began to fall asleep. After a few minutes, he began to toss and turn as he began to get excited for what was going to happen in less than 24 hours. He just needed to relax and sleep through the night. He breathed in and out slowly as he calmed his wandering mind down.

message 41: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger checked his twitter feed as his fans started freaking out over the collaboration. Everyone was debating on who he would be working with. He only saw one mention of Carlito, the rest were of another YouTuber stationed in Georgia. Bridger ran his hand through his hair to brush it out of his blue and brown eyes. He went back to reading his book as his twitter feed continued to blow up.

Carlito was fast asleep unaware of what was happening on twitter. That is until he felt his phone vibrate more times than he expect. He yawned and turned his phone on to catch a few notifications from twitter. He stared at them as he soon began realizing that some of his fans were hash tagging him with collaborating with another youtuber. All he noticed was #collab#youtuber#Carlito.

message 44: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan ((Sorry. I've been busy getting ready for finals next week. I forgot to let you know I was going to have difficulty finding time to get on))

Bridger continued reading his book for a couple more minutes before throwing it onto the nightstand beside the bed. He turned out the light and curled onto his side. Bridger watched the busy city through the large window that took up the one wall. He used to love watching the city at night. Carlito's upcoming visit, for some reason, had him wanting to do it again.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments ((Thanks for letting me know.))

Carlito finally turned his cell off and fell asleep. Tomorrow was it. He needed as much rest as he could get so he could get to New York in one piece. He laid on his side and began to dream about the YouTuber. He really did have a huge crush on him. He could not wait to meet him in person. It was probably a huge dream and wish.

message 46: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger watched the city well into the early hours of the day. The sky was just starting to turn from the blackness to the pale purplish blue of morning. Bridger woke up at around this time. He hadn't meant to fall asleep. He realized what today was and started getting ready. He jumped into the shower and changed into a clean pair of jeans and a tshirt.

Carlito was up and ready. He sat in the airport waiting to board. When he did, he found his seat and placed bag under the seat. He was thankful to the lady for letting him on board first and communicating to him. It was hard for someone like him. He took out his phone and texted Bridger that he had just boarded the plane and he could not wait to collaborate with him.

message 48: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan Bridger took his phone out of his back pocket and typed out a quick "ok". He finished getting his equipment in order so they would've have to fuss over it when they got back to the apartment. He fished his car keys out from the bowl by the door and left the apartment. Bridger sent Carlito a message letting him know that he was heading for the airport.

Carlito put his phone away after tweeting to his fans that he was heading to New York. He did not say on why he was heading there. The plane ride was only an hour so, he arrived at the airport safely. He sighed as he walked out of the terminal towards the arrivals were.. 'I am here. Where are you?' He texted as he glanced around at everyone climbing onto buses and into cars.

message 50: by kpcrossan (new)

kpcrossan "I'm in the parking lot" Bridger texted Carlito. He climbed out of his jeep and sat on the hood of the car. He would wait for the other YouTuber here. It be easier for him to see Bridger this way. Bridger started scrolling through twitter again and saw that more people were tweeting about his collaboration.

« previous 1