Fantastical Tales of Phenomenal Wonder discussion

Genre Trends > But what about Dragons?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments Dragons. What about them?

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) They're fantastic. (view spoiler)

message 3: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "They're fantastic. [spoilers removed]"

Fantastic? So you admit you are a product of Fantasy?

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Eric Ó wrote: "Fantastic? So you admit you are a product of Fantasy?"

Worse. (view spoiler)

message 5: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Eric Ó wrote: "Fantastic? So you admit you are a product of Fantasy?"

Worse. [spoilers removed]"

Meh. Not impressed.

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Eric Ó wrote: "Meh. Not impressed."

I don't need you to be impressed. I just needed to express my glory in the only way I know how. No one need bask in it.

message 7: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Eric Ó wrote: "Meh. Not impressed."

I don't need you to be impressed. I just needed to express my glory in the only way I know how. No one need bask in it."

Ice Queen VS Dragon? Which wins?

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Both win. Because I'm both. So overall, no matter what, I win. Mwah-ha-ha

message 9: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Both win. Because I'm both. So overall, no matter what, I win. Mwah-ha-ha"

Until the courageous Knight sallies forth to slay the beast.

message 10: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) You forget, the dragon is also an Ice Queen.

Also, I thought you weren't impressed. Why would a knight attack something he is not impressed with?

message 11: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "You forget, the dragon is also an Ice Queen.

Also, I thought you weren't impressed. Why would a knight attack something he is not impressed with?"

He's a very unreasonable knight.

message 12: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Haha, Eric Knight. Like the author of Lassie Come Home? At least I assume you're the knight coming to slay me as a dragon.

message 13: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Haha, Eric Knight. Like the author of Lassie Come Home? At least I assume you're the knight coming to slay me as a dragon."

Actually, I was almost knighted once, but no one at the ceremony could pronounce Sir Cathasaigh, so I'm still just a squire,

message 14: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Ha! Like I believe that... may I have proof?

message 15: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Ha! Like I believe that... may I have proof?"

I give you my word as a Knight. Everything I say is true.

message 16: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) But how could you give your word as a knight if you're still a squire?

message 17: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "But how could you give your word as a knight if you're still a squire?"

Didn't I mention? The Anglicised form of Cathasaigh is Casey, which is quite easy to pronounced. I may be Squire Cathasaigh, but I am Sir Casey!

message 18: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Uh-huh, sure. I need legal documentation before you can proceed with an attack upon my dragon form.

message 19: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Uh-huh, sure. I need legal documentation before you can proceed with an attack upon my dragon form."

Well, you're the Queen. If I need legal documentation, I have to go through you, so... May I have some legal documentation?

message 20: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Sure. Shall I send it to you via ice-mail?

message 21: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Sure. Shall I send it to you via ice-mail?"

Please do.

message 22: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Already sent! Look for it in your ice maker. If you can't find it, then you probably arrived too late to pick it up before it melted away.

message 23: by Eric (new)

Eric | 26 comments ❄Elsa Frost❄ wrote: "Already sent! Look for it in your ice maker. If you can't find it, then you probably arrived too late to pick it up before it melted away."

Actually, I accidentally used it to make an Iced Americano...

message 24: by ❄Elsa Frost❄ (new)

❄Elsa Frost❄ (elsafrost) Well, then you have no warrant to attack my dragon form then. Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha