What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance - woman gets stuck in her spanx and guy has to cut her out of them

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Seaira (new)

Seaira | 6 comments Ive been trying to remember this book for a while! I really only remember one scene from it:

Its a romance book, possibly NA. The main character was a woman in her 20-30s. At some point in the book her and the H were at some type of event (separately, I believe). I think it was black tie, but I could be wrong. Anyway, the woman was wearing spanx or something similar under her clothes that ended up being too tight. A while into the party she starts to get lightheaded and cant breathe. The guy notices or she get his attention and they escape to the bathroom where he tries to help her get out of them. I think he ended up cutting them off? Overall, I feel like the book was comical and sweet. I feel like at the time it was a newer novel, released sometime after 2010, when the New Adult genre started to get big.

I know it's not much to go on, but anything might help or jog a memory! I've tried to Google it and I've looked through my lists on this site but nothing is jumping out at me. I'm starting to think I made the whole thing up! Thank you in advance!

** i know its NOT 'Worth it' by SM Shade or 'Ripped' by Sarah Morgan

message 2: by M. Lee (new)

M. Lee (leevee) | 78 comments I don't remember that exact scene, but the overall feel sounds like something from Meg Cabot's Heather Wells series. Book one is Size 12 Is Not Fat.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34456 comments Mod
Size 12 Is Not Fat by Meg Cabot - M. Lee's suggestion

message 4: by Seaira (new)

Seaira | 6 comments Thank you for the suggestion, but that's not it. I wish I could remember more about it, but I'm drawing a complete blank!

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
Seaira, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Size 12 Is Not Fat (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Meg Cabot (other topics)