Forgotten YA Gems discussion

General Discussion > Instagram FOLLOW TRAIN

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Let's make some friends and help our accounts grow! Drop your Instagram name in here and follow everyone back. If they don't follow you back then just unfollow them after a few days. Looking forward to seeing some of you on Instagram!!

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) My IG account is @noveldescent

I promise to follow back. It helps if you comment on one of my photos and just say that you are from my group - then I will know to add you right away!

Let's make some IG friends!

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] (howlinglibraries) My IG account is @howlinglibraries! Same as Mel, I'll follow back all book-related accounts if you comment letting me know you're from the group! :)

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] (howlinglibraries) Also, if you look at either of our IG profiles, we're hosting an LGBTQIA+ pride challenge from June 11 - 17 for bookstagrams! The tag will be #juneprideweek and the challenges are to theme your photos around various pride flag colors everyday that week. Feel free to save and repost our challenge photo to get your followers involved, too!

message 5: by Eleanne (new)

Eleanne (venegaseleanne) | 1 comments Hi :) I have a Bookstagram account: https://www.instagram.com/onceuponele...
I'll follow you all back. Nice to meet you!

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Eleanne wrote: "Hi :) I have a Bookstagram account: https://www.instagram.com/onceuponele...
I'll follow you all back. Nice to meet you!"

Followed :)

message 7: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Allegra Alves (carmenallegra) | 4 comments My Instagram is @perksofbeingcarm
I recently revived it to be bookish! I can't wait to follow!

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (librariemm) @emilybuswell is my insta! 💕

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Followed you all!

message 10: by Mireille (new)

Mireille Chartier (fangirlpixieblog) @conqueringpageswithtea

Wren (fablesandwren) (fablesandwren) @wrensreads

message 12: by Tanvi (new)

Tanvi (trwriteratwork) @tanvirastogi :) I'll follow back everyone who follows me..! :)

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] (howlinglibraries) I think I've followed everyone now! I was already following some of you :)

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Followed everyone on IG and Twitter (if it was applicable)

message 15: by Kezia (new)

Kezia Palmer | 1 comments @justsmileandread bookstagram :)

Justine (Milkz)  (milkz) mine is @_pepinyourstep Let me know if you're from the group!

message 17: by Jena (new)

Jena (jenabrownwrites) | 3 comments I'm @jenabrownwrites I always follow back 🤓📚😍

message 18: by Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (last edited May 31, 2017 05:03PM) (new)

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Kezia wrote: "@justsmileandread bookstagram :)"

Followed :) @noveldescent

message 19: by Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (last edited May 31, 2017 05:03PM) (new)

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Justine wrote: "mine is @_pepinyourstep Let me know if you're from the group!"

Followed :) @noveldescent

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Jena wrote: "I'm @jenabrownwrites I always follow back 🤓📚😍"

Followed. @noveldescent

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Tanvi wrote: "@tanvirastogi :) I'll follow back everyone who follows me..! :)"

Followed - @noveldescent

----- think I'm caught up now.

message 22: by Ashley (last edited Jun 01, 2017 07:47AM) (new)

Ashley (ashleydarling) @ohdarlingbooks is my bookstagram! <3

message 23: by Swati (new)

Swati | 1 comments @enchantedbookshelf

I haven't been posting lately because of school, but I'm starting up again after exams this month :)

message 24: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Lyn | 5 comments My Bookstagram is @thousand.lives.of.jlyn

I will follow all of you as soon as I can! No worries. :)

message 25: by Jaimie (new)

Jaimie Jollotta | 1 comments 4theloveofthestory

message 26: by Damaris (last edited Jun 04, 2017 10:52PM) (new)

Damaris M (manyfandoms4one) | 7 comments my Bookstagram is @manyfandoms4one
I have followed most of you up till now if i missed anyone let me know please.

message 27: by Samantha (new)

Samantha (samreadsalot) | 2 comments My bookstagram is @bookandarrow - I just started it, but plan to be posting often! I believe I followed everyone who posted in here :)

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Followed everyone back <3 Thanks guys.

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Ashley wrote: "@ohdarlingbooks is my bookstagram! <3"

Followed :) I'm @noveldescent

message 30: by Misa (new)

Misa Niranon (YuutaKaoru) | 8 comments WHOO-HOO!!``
Alright, I've followed everybody that I could find and/or provided links.
The only people that I didn't follow are the ones whose profile is set to private. For those of you with a private setting: If you follow me, I will definitely follow you back``

My Instagram

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Misa wrote: "WHOO-HOO!!``
Alright, I've followed everybody that I could find and/or provided links.
The only people that I didn't follow are the ones whose profile is set to private. For those of you with a p..."

Following you as well <3

message 32: by Shamma_reads (last edited Jun 12, 2017 01:00AM) (new)

Shamma_reads (shammas) Hi, My Bookstgram is@Shamma_reads

message 33: by Carmen (new)

Carmen Allegra Alves (carmenallegra) | 4 comments Cool! Trying to follow all of you! I'm @perksofbeingcarm

message 34: by Shara (new)

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) As far as I know - I'm caught up and following everyone on here.

message 36: by sam (new)

sam (samantharjo) | 4 comments hi i'm @c.e.o.sam

message 37: by Misa (new)

Misa Niranon (YuutaKaoru) | 8 comments Whoo-hoo!!`` I'm all caught up on everyone, as well!``

message 38: by Kirsty (new)

Kirsty (kirstyconnell) I'm @kirsty.cee :) always follow back and looking forward to following some new interesting accounts!

message 39: by Eimear (new)

Eimear (eimearh) eimearrose2

message 40: by Misa (new)

Misa Niranon (YuutaKaoru) | 8 comments All right!`` I'm caught up on the following!

message 41: by Duskangelreads (new)

Duskangelreads | 12 comments So I'm just joining! Will be following everyone in a second! My IG is @duskangelreads

Also I will follow back all bookish accounts!

message 42: by Duskangelreads (new)

Duskangelreads | 12 comments Becca wrote: "Mine is @tbq_becca - I'd love to meet some new bookstgrammers! I'm just starting out myself as I grow my collection. X"

Just thought I would let you know that it says 'no results found' when trying to find your account. I even copy and pasted it to make sure I was getting it correct!

message 43: by Duskangelreads (new)

Duskangelreads | 12 comments Followed everyone!!

Melanie (TBR and Beyond) (tbrandbeyond) Done - caught up again. Everyone is followed :)

message 45: by Ley (new)

Ley (mall3tg1rl) | 89 comments Mod
I'll be sure to follow all of y'all if I'm not already following you, my bookstagram is @punkinspice_everythingnice and my usual everyday life one is @leyisatree

message 46: by Lea (new)

Lea (leadiamandis) | 8 comments https://www.instagram.com/diamondsand...
@diamondsandbooks - I'll follow everyone back if you follow me :)

message 47: by Ley (new)

Ley (mall3tg1rl) | 89 comments Mod
successfully followed all y'all!

message 48: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberaddictedtoparanormal) | 2 comments @bookaholic_pets It is for my books and pets. <3 Occasionally pics of me too. I follow back.

message 49: by Rachida (new)

Rachida Hi! My bookstagram is @yours.truly.reads
I'll follow back! Love to meet new bookstagrammers :)

These Violent Delights (Robin) I followed most of you (may have missed some, sorry!)

My Bookstagram account is @Faetasticreads

« previous 1