Ouran High School Host Club(Semi-Advanced Rp) discussion

Academy Floor Two > Literature Class

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

soub (gothstew) | 579 comments Mod
Where Literature is taught!

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Minato sat in his classroom, grading papers. Every so often he'd hear someone laugh down the hall. It was lunch, so it wasn't uncommon, but it made him flinch and look up every time. There was nothing suspicious he was doing at the moment, but he couldn't help being a bit jumpy. Just when things seemed to finally quiet down and he had gotten back to correcting his students' grammar, the peeked door slid all of the way open to allow someone inside. When he looked up this time, he saw all-too-familiar red hair.

message 3: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Usagi sauntered into the classroom, closing the door behind her.The click of her heels echoed throughout the classroom, drowning out the sound of a pen scratching against the paper. "Hello~" she said, smirking. Usagi knew all about this certain teacher, and his activities with students. Usagi didn't bother to wear the student uniform, probably because she didn't have enough money for one anyways. She was clad in her old school uniform, a white shirt with a red bow with the blue pleated skirt. Her hair was pulled back into a tight low bun at the nape of her neck, where the orange-ish hairs were starting to peak through. "I have a request." She said simply.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Minato swallowed dryly, knowing full well the reputation she had around school as well as any other teacher. He had never forced a student into anything, but by her smirk, he could tell that she would be willing to twist many truths to get what she wanted out of him. "Yonomori-kun, how may I help you?" he asked kindly, not a single hint of nervousness on his face, in his eyes, or in his voice. There was no tell for him either. He simply smiled at her with the smile that struck the hearts of oh-so many students and staff-members. His soft green eyes gazed at Usagi innocently from behind his glasses. It seemed, even after a long, hard look at him, that he could not possibly do anything as scandalous as to sleep with, or even flirt up a student.

message 5: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Usagi rolled her eyes at the smile. She stepped forward, inches away from his desk. "I know all about your "extracurricular activities" you do with students.." she said, smirking devilishly. "We wouldn't that wanting to slip out would we? Every single teacher knowing what you do, and the students parents finding out as well!" Usagi held her hands behind her back, waiting for the teacher's answer. Her phone vibrated slightly in her pocket, probably someone she had tricked into making a deal, or someone responding to her requests.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Minato tensed visibly, his hand clenching where it rested on the desk. Luckily he kept that kind smile on his face. Another thing ruining my life? This one is two years late, he thought. "Yonomori-kun, I don't understand exactly what you are implying. The term 'extracurricular' can mean many different things. Would you mind specifying?" he asked innocently, despite how the fist on the desk began trembling.

message 7: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Usagi narrowed her eyes, her smirk disappearing instantly. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. I have proof, if you need to..refresh..your memory." Usagi reached for her phone in her pocket, pulling out the sleek black, untraceable object. She didn't actually have physical existence, but she did have some blurry photos that could easily be fixed with the simple press of a few buttons and the quality could be instantly better. Usagi also had one video, nothing too serious, which also could be altered. "You really wouldn't want this getting out~" she purred, turning on her phone and typing in the long password. She opened up a file and pressed an image, instantly enlarging it. She handed her phone to the teacher.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry to interrupt, but, THROW.THE.PHONE.AND DESTROY THE EVIDENCE))

message 9: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Usagi would probably kill someone if they did thatXD))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Minato began visibly shaking, his composure lost. Unfortunately for Usagi, what rang in his eyes was not fear or guilt, but pure rage. He took the phone from her only to view the student in the picture. If there was one thing he was sure of, it was that the students he had relationships with would not be hurt. Suddenly his face was blank and he stood, quite a bit taller than her. "You're cocky. You should be grateful that you're a student," he growled passively at her. He removed his glasses and set them on the desk, raising a perfect brow at her. "So? What exactly is it that you want?"

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (I WAS SO THINKING THAT!!! I don't want anything to happen to my baby, but then I was like.... She'll get pissed, so....)

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((XD))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (FAIRY, I HAVE THE BESTEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!!!! Okay, so I'm having a hard time with that guy for Info-chan's accomplice so what about Karuta Roromiya from Inu X Boku SS?????? SHE'S AN AIR-HEAD AND SHE'S CUTE AND AS LONG AS SHE'S GIVEN FOOD, SHE'LL DO WHATEVER!!! It's perfect!!!!!!!!!!)

message 14: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

"Hmm..well, I don't exactly attend classes. I already know all this garbage, so why bother learn it again. I'd like my grade to be marked somewhat high, and my absence gone unnoticed in the grade book?" She asked, smirking. Usagi was ruthless, attempting to do this to most teachers. She couldn't find out as much dirt on the others though. She wanted to add "and snacks!" But decided not to, because that would be a bit weird. Usagi leaned against the teacher's desk, waiting for a response. She brushed the ruby red hair from her sparkling brown, almost red eyes.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (lolol, my name's Ruby)

Minato grit his teeth, his eyes holding barely-leashed fury. "I can't control the absences your other teachers put in, I can only account for when I am teaching, Yonomori-kun," he told her, voice cold. "Same with your grade." He paused again, trying his best to keep from crushing the phone he still held in his hand. "Is there anything else you would like?" His hand tightened around the phone, the edge of it beginning to dig into his palm. It took all of his self control to loosen his grip.

message 16: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (last edited May 30, 2017 06:40AM) (new)

(XD)
Usagi narrowed her eyes, an extremely pissed look suddenly appearing on her face. She plucked the phone from his hands, not wanting anything to happen to the phone, seeing all her evidence and dirt was on it. "I meant, in this class." She said coldly. Usagi' voice was quite low, meaning that she meant business. Usagi had never done this with a teacher, realizing that if he would tell what she was doing, she could get kicked out of Ouran, although, she did have the pictures of him.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Sorry, I can't really understand the post... Would you mind either retyping it, or just explaining it to me? I'm sorry!!!)

message 18: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((I'll re-type it! Sorry, I was really tired when I wrote it;;))

message 19: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Is this alright?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Minato's lips twitched when the phone was yanked from his grasp, almost baring his teeth until he composed his features again. Due to her comment, he rolled his eyes. "Yes, thank you for clarifying," he stated sarcastically. The pictures on the phone she now held were the only things keeping him from making a move toward intimidation and/or flat out aggression. The girls with issues in their lovelives, the boys who didn't want to come out as gay for fear of their parents, those who felt they weren't good enough for anyone other than a man who was experienced and accepting—all of those lives would be ruined if the pictures got out. The students and teachers in those pictures were the only reasons why he held himself back.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) !<3!

message 22: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Sorry! I had typed out my response on my school computer, it didn't send>.<))

Usagi's lips curled into a small smirk. She tossed a lock of her silky hair behind her neck, as it had fallen into her eyes. "Pleasure doing business with you~" She purred, now smiling innocently. I can't believe that actually worked.. thought Usagi, relieved, although she didn't show it. "Now then, This never happened, and I was never here!" She said.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) Minato's eyes suddenly gained a wicked glint, mischievousness on the edges of his seemingly innocent smile. "Of course, Yonomori-kun. You know, threatening people, black-mailing people is a huge offense. If you want, I can look up the jail time for you? Seeing as I've never truly had sex with any of the students, or any student from anywhere else, the most that would happen to me is losing my job. To be quite frank, I've never particularly enjoyed this job. You're keeping me on a fragile leash, Yo-no-mo-ri-kun~!"

message 24: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((I has an idea! What if Usagi pulled the poor me act and got Minato to pity her so he wouldn't tell on what she did?))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (He probs wouldn't tell anyway)

message 27: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Usagi was dumbfounded at this. She had no idea what to say, perhaps she should just run away. No! she thought. A small blush crept across her face, from utter frustration and embarrassment of not being able to pin something on him. After taking a deep breath, "What about a jail sentence?" She asked with a smirk, crossing her arms.

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (What does she mean? The possible one for him, or for her?)

message 29: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((Him.))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (Okay!)

Minato smirked due to Usagi's blush, and her attempt at intimidation did not faze him. "I'm not exactly sure. I could look it up for you now, or would you prefer I tell you when you come to me some time in the future with another way to get me to do what you want?" he taunted. He could easily overpower her if she became violent, but he had studied literature, not to mention he had to deal with a grandfather that despised him and therapists that wanted nothing to do with him; he knew well how to speak to different sorts of people.

message 31: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

Usagi scoffed. "Me?" she questioned. "Oh please. Like the police would believe anything you'd say. But surely they'd believe...a poor scared student who's teacher tried to make a move on her.." Said Usagi, faking a sad face. She smirked once more, the devilish glint in her eye appearing. Usagi tapped her foot gently on the ground, waiting for his response.

message 32: by soub, bee and puppycat has ruined my life hahahahahahhahaha (new)

((*nudge nudge*))

hairyfurnacedemon (hairy_furnace_demon) (KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T SEE IT!!)

Minato couldn't take his eyes off of Usagi, and it was not due to her eerie attractiveness. In fact, he looked about ready to slap her. The only thing holding him back was his consciousness and how tightly he gripped the edge of his desk. "I apologize, Yonomori-kun, but I must ask you to leave," he stated firmly. He was close to grabbing her by the throat, and he didn't need another thing hanging over his head.