Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Jack Frost and blue

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) THANKS

message 4: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) A high school story?
Four best friends and a twist?
Any Ideas?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments As we come up with ideas, do you prefer to rp MxM, FxF, or MxF? I have three ideas do you want to read them?

message 6: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Of Course! I don't mind anything really, it's your choice :)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Okay, so here are my three ideas.

1. Once there was a prince. He was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. When he was nine him and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day he teased the a girl, who he did not know she was the witches daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the prince's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a wife. Now the witch's daughter is is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the prince and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

2. The other one is just like the princess and the pauper, except that the princess grows up on a farm (or down in the town) while the one who she is switched with grows up in the castle. (This one is not a romance.)

3. Muse A and Muse B are both fellow YouTubers with 3-6 million subscribers each. Both of them have heard of each other before and have watched each other's videos, but they have never collaborated or seen each other at Vidcon and such. Muse A really wants to meet Muse B, who he's had a crush on ever since he began watching his videos, so he thinks of a collaboration video that he could do with Muse B and invites him to [ name of state ] through Twitter. Muse B, who's also had a crush on Muse A since he began watching his videos, agreed to come to [ said state ] and do the video. When Muse A and Muse B are filming the video with the help of a few friends, something happens that causes the boys to get real deep and confess their feelings for each other.

message 8: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Number 1 works
I love it

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments The first one can work with MxM, MxF, or FxF. (So for the FxF instead of a prince there will be a princess.) I actually have never tried the first idea with FxF, do you want to try that then? If so would you mind if I am the princess?

message 10: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Hm, could we do it with the prince anyways? I'm sorry

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments yeah, we can do it with the prince. Do you mind if I am the prince then?

message 12: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) No, it's fine. Go for the prince!

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments okay, So do you have any questions about the plot?

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments If you do not have any questions, then we can make our characters then.

message 15: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Yep we can, No I don't have any questions

(Sorry for the late reply)

message 17: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Yep I'll work on mine now

message 18: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Who are you doing for the prince?

message 20: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Face Claim

message 22: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Ah gotcha. I'll work on my character right now

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((I have mine right now.))

Name: Alex Joseph Randal
Appearance:
Human form: He is 5'0, jet black hair

Wolf form:

History: He was turned into a wolf by a witch after he rejected her daughter. Wolf by day, human by night.
Family: His Father past when he was cursed- he killed his father.
Mother is still alive
Younger sister (10) (Ellie)
Middle sister(13) (Lilly)
Eldest Sister (15) (Margret)

Kingdom: Arphor

message 24: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Is it okay if I post mine tomorrow? Sorry I'm working on this other thing

message 25: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Also what's your name?

message 27: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Gotcha

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments It is fine if you want to add yours tomorrow. No rush.

message 29: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Yep I will

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments Your character does not have to be that detailed by the way.

message 31: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Okay :)

message 32: by blue (last edited May 29, 2017 07:35AM) (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Name: Eva Wright
Appearance: dark hair, brown eyes

{face claim: selena gomez}
History: Eva has strong powers which she inherited from her mother who is a witch. As being the witch's daughter, Eva felt a lot of times that people were scared of her. It all changes later as she grows up to be a beautiful woman and people don’t remember her as the witch's’ daughter. She feels happy but she meets Alex, the prince. She recalls him teasing her but doesn’t say anything about it.
Family: Eva lives with her mother, her dad died when she was young. Her mom is everything to her, and she thought her everything she knew. She has no siblings and is the only child of the Wright family.

message 34: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonely white wolf {Semi Hiatus] wrote: "I cannot see the image"

I fixed it

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments I can see it on the app though, so you are good.

message 36: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger) Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonely white wolf {Semi Hiatus] wrote: "I can see it on the app though, so you are good."

Gotcha, It's Selena Gomez

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments ((We will start then. I will post first.))

Alex ran through the forest until he got to a dirt road. His huge white furry paws hit the ground as he ran. He could hear two farmers chasing a few feet behind him. A few minutes later he ran into the city. He did not want to look back. He hated doing this, but this was his nature to hunt and kill.

Alex soon saw the castle entrance. He ran through the gate into the courtyard. He was cornered, what was he going to do? Without thinking he barked at them and then threw his whole body towards one of the farms. One of the men scream as the white wolf bit into his leg.

message 38: by blue (last edited May 29, 2017 07:51AM) (new)

blue (hermiionegranger)
Eva smiled as she walked through the forest as her legs were damp and wet from the rain last night. She enjoyed walking in the forest. She slowly fastened her pace as it was getting darker at night and her mom wanted her home soon. Suddenly, Eva heard noises and footsteps rushing. She ran following the sound. As she stood behind a tree, she saw the prince, Alex as a wave of memory hits her mind.

She remembered eleven years ago, when she was 9, Alex used to tease her about how she dressed. Soon everyone caught up and started teasing her with Alex. She remembered this, but she wasn't sure Alex did. Eva wasn't going to remind her either. She was happy everyone forgot about it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Alex soon had to let go of the man's leg. He soon ran all the way to the castle garden. He hoped that no one noticed him run there. If they did, he started to hide behind a bush. He started to feel pain his his lower leg which then moved more into his body. His body started to transform into his human form; he howled lightly as the sun finally disappeared behind the horizon.

He laid on the ground for a while as the started to go away. It was not fora few more seconds before he stood up walked out from behind a bush and towards the ball going on inside the castle. He double checked to see if anyone was around so that no one saw him.

message 40: by blue (new)

blue (hermiionegranger)
Eva gasped as she saw Alex biting one of the men's legs. She knew about how he had to be a wolf in the morning, human at night. Her mom was the one who put a spell on him. At the time, she felt happy because he was teasing her. Now, she felt bad as he was the prince of the castle. She tried talking to her mom about it several times, but her mom never agreed.

She walked home slowly. Eva smiled at her mom when she saw her on the table heating up some food. "What took you so long?" her mom said. Eva knew her mom was a witch, but sometimes she really questioned it. Her mom was sweet to her, maybe something happened that made her a witch; Eva used to think. She put the thought aside of her mind for now. "Just was walking slow" Eva lied. She couldn't explain to her mom about what she saw.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 8145 comments
Alex sighed as he made his way to the throne room. He knew his mother was there considering their daily routine. He also knew his sisters were probably asleep in their rooms so they were less of a distraction. He knocked of the door, waiting for his mother to call him in. Ever since he was a little kid, him and his mother kept a daily routine to their lives considering he always left the castle during the day.

message 42: by blue (last edited May 29, 2017 10:44AM) (new)

blue (hermiionegranger)
Eva ate her food and went to her bed. She shut her door and lay on her bed thinking about what happened. Eva wanted Alex back as a normal boy. As she thought about it, she slowly closed her eyelids and slept. The next morning, she woke up and did her daily routine.

Alex spoke with his mother for most of the night considering he barley talked with her during the day. He laid down next to her as his mother ate her breakfast. His sisters were there eating their breakfast as well. At the moment his sisters had no idea their older brother was the wolf at their feet. They found him when he was just a pup. From what he could remember, he had run off into the woods and came back a few days later he came running back as a pup. Then his sisters spotted him and now he was here laying next to his mother. He yawned as he began to stretch.