Young Adult Fiction discussion

9 views
Challenges > 24hr reading

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn I'm looking for someone who is willing to stay awake for 24hrs with me to read as many short books as possible in that time because why not!? Any takers?


message 2: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 20 comments Mod
I'll think about it! When are you planning on doing it?


message 3: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn Phoebe wrote: "I'll think about it! When are you planning on doing it?"

Not to sure when really some time next week or starting now XD I don't have any really short stories but I have a few not so lengthy ones. It was mainly an idea stemmed from a video I saw by 'ReadByZoe' and I thought it would be a fun thing to do but none of my friends are really book people.


message 4: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 20 comments Mod
Vicky wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "I'll think about it! When are you planning on doing it?"

Not to sure when really some time next week or starting now XD I don't have any really short stories but I have a few not so..."


I love readbyzoe! Um, I don't have many short stories either. Maybe we could do a few books from a specific genre?


message 5: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn Phoebe wrote: "Vicky wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "I'll think about it! When are you planning on doing it?"

Not to sure when really some time next week or starting now XD I don't have any really short stories but I hav..."


Oh that sounds like a good idea!!!! I will probably have to buy a few books though because I don't have very many as most of them are in storage and I cannot get to them but I'm not against buying new books it's like my favourite thing XD

Also could listen to a few short audio books that's always fun XD

I didn't really think about this I just thought I would pick the few short books I've been meaning to read and read them all in 24hrs with any luck XD


message 6: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe | 20 comments Mod
Vicky wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "Vicky wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "I'll think about it! When are you planning on doing it?"

Not to sure when really some time next week or starting now XD I don't have any really short st..."


I have an obsession with buying books...It is becoming a problem! XD Anyway, whenever you decide to do it, good luck and update us all on your progress! Notify me when you might want to start it and i'll see if I can join you!


message 7: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn Phoebe wrote: "Vicky wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "Vicky wrote: "Phoebe wrote: "I'll think about it! When are you planning on doing it?"

Not to sure when really some time next week or starting now XD I don't have any r..."


Hahaha. Well I have decided I would like to start in the afternoon on June 1st just after a shift at work and hopefully I'll be able to go all the way through until the following afternoon!!! Wish me luck. Sleep will be my enemy as I am determined to stay awake and make the most of my 24hrs XD


message 8: by Grace (new)

Grace | 7 comments Mod
I might join in too, sounds really fun! I'll see.


message 9: by Toria (new)

Toria Scawn As much as I want to do this I can't at the moment as there is so much going on. But after the next few weeks have passed I will hopefully have unlimited amounts of time to do whatever I want XD


message 10: by Jaz (new)

Jaz | 4 comments Hi everybody! I might do this as soon as I have time :)


back to top