2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Feel the Heat (Black Ops Inc., #4)
This topic is about Feel the Heat
Feel the Heat > Question K

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Rafe's feelings for B. J. developed well ahead of hers for him. What did you think about how their romance developed? Was it realistic that he hung in there as long as he did?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Rafe was very patient and way more understanding that I though he should have been. I kept screaming at B.J.: "Just get over it already!" Was it realistic? He loved her, so he waited her out.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
After awhile, I got annoyed. Rafe was very patient but it made no sense to me that she'd choose loneliness over a try at a relationship. It wasn't like she was happy with her life. This romance didn't work well for me as it felt so one-sided for most of the story.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments Agree.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Since he really fell for her, not just into infatuation, then I was not expecting him to drop her in impatience. Of course, her view of her parents' dead love scared her about all potential relationships. I'm glad we had a story where the guy waited for the gal to come to her senses. How many more romances are the reverse scenario?