2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Feel the Heat (Black Ops Inc., #4)
This topic is about Feel the Heat
Feel the Heat > Question G

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
It was quite the revelation when Rafe revealed that the notorious Cesar Munoz was his uncle. Did it feel like a bad idea to allow Rafe to return to Colombia undercover or a really great opportunity?

message 2: by Robin (last edited May 28, 2017 05:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments It felt like a great opportunity to me. Munoz believed Rafe was dead. He wouldn't have the knowledge that Rafe worked for BOI. Rafe was hoping he and B.J. could get in and out before Munoz discovered that he was up to.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 817 comments I was really scared that it was going to go very wrong for them, but the opportunity was to good to pass up.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Normally, this might have been a bad idea given Rafe was too closely connected but they didn't have time on their side. It really was a great opportunity and I was nervous for both of them.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments This story line seemed very familiar to me, but I cannot recall specific titles where the undercover guy returns to Mexico, South or Central America, but I was sure that all things would go to heck very soon. Where else would this story have gone, where would the suspense be?